[cheat] software to insert credits ingame

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » [cheat] software to insert credits ingame

kritikosk8

kritikosk8 avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

well dont know if this is already posted here...

theres an very old software that allows you to change any numeral value inside the game. i was having a bad time with wrong save management(saved in wrong slot and lost about hundred millions) so i just remembered that old trick and why not? you can search on google, its easy to find.

how to use

-install the software
-select x3albion prelude in the bar upside
-it will require you to insert a value(insert the value you want to change, in this case, credits)*
-it will take a bit(sometimes it will pop like (not responding) dont move a thing, just wait.
-it will require you to change the value inside game a couple times
-after some changes, it will prompt a message like xaxing! got it!
-insert the amount of cash you want**
-done! you have the cash!!! tested on windows 8 only, but i think other ones wont have any problem.

* make sure you dont have tons of credits allready cause the software works only on numerical values, and game uses k and m when you get to millions in credits

** again insert numerical values like 123k or 35m

theres also a script for placing money, but i think this is lot easiest, faster, dont modify your game, and dont have to change your name ingame.... please feedback if it worked on mac/other windows os..

if you guys need to ask something, feel free to send a message

*** just forgot something..
after you activate your input of crddits, you are free to input more times, even if diferent values, unless you LOAD A GAME or CLOSE the software

kritikosk8

Picture coloured text
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

surely its no fun if you can simply hack the game and place 20 billion on your account? myself, id rather play the game and enjoy it.

kritikosk8

kritikosk8 avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

surely its no fun if you can simply hack the game and place 20 billion on your account? myself, id rather play the game and enjoy it.

- Roguey

well i dont simply put 2 billion on account it depends on each other i offer just a tool how people will use it depends on each other. me for example, just use when i want to test a ship, equipment, a factory setup, etc.(to make the terran plot show up too i confess, cause its tremendous inbalanced imo, trading is dificult, and missions dont get much money in the start, not to mention the empc are the worse weapon ever it drive me nuts) well enjoy you all have the option not to use anyway

kritikosk8

Picture coloured text

You need to log-in to post here.