commodity logistics software location

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » commodity logistics software location

kritikosk8

kritikosk8 avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

is there such commodity on terran space?? if dont, even on teladi?? cant find it anywhere

kritikosk8

Picture coloured text
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

No, you can buy it from most (maybe all) Argon Equipment Docks, a few Free Argon Trading Stations, OTAS and Terracorp HQs, or finally there's the Paranid Communications Facility (or similarly named) in Priest's Pity. AFAIK Terrans have no access to it at all.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

As Kirlack said and you have to install the bonus pack first.

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
kritikosk8

kritikosk8 avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

yes i got the bonuspack allready . a bit unfair only argons have this software dont you think?

kritikosk8

Picture coloured text
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Not really, it's Argon developed software Wink

kritikosk8

kritikosk8 avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

oh you are right, and i just ffigured you dont need that to use commercial agent, so its not all bad

kritikosk8

Picture coloured text
Morcain

Morcain avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Another question sooomewhat related to this thread, would CLS/CAG pilots on mobile mining duty receive training based on the flight time they have while mining or is only the flight time on cls/cag duties counted?

Thanks =)

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Not if they were simply on 'collect rocks' or even 'mine and trade minerals'. Only time spent on their actual CAG/CLS duties counts towards training times.

Morcain

Morcain avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

bah humbug, thought I had stumbled on a way to make the training pay for itself..so to speak, it's not all that many credits though, is it? 40 creds per 2ish minutes or something when they get to Cargo messenger level?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well you can save a lot of time and effort just by hiring the guys in Herrons Nebula trade station, just hire/fire until you get a cargo messenger.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

See, I don't do that. I'm quite happy to train my guys up from scratch. And besides, that means you're only ever hiring Argon pilots, I think the guilds might pull you up on race discrimination charges if you carry on like that Wink

Morcain

Morcain avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I sometime use the Herrons trade station too, depends on what kind of game I'm playing, those where I focus on fighting tend to get the short-cut. The financial empire building games get to do it the long way.

Besides I find I learn alot about CLS'ing from just experimenting with moneymaking routes for the apprentices.

You need to log-in to post here.