X3 Breaking grounds, trouble finding asteroid.

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » X3 Breaking grounds, trouble finding asteroid.

SpiritOfDeath

SpiritOfDeath avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 10 years ago.

I had some trouble finding the asteroid in breaking grounds, near the start of the plot. I have been playing unmodified until this point. Anyway, when i went to heretics end, i couldn't find the asteroid anywhere. I even went to the co ordinates that Rougey supplied, but there was nothing there. Later upon further inspection, AKA being chased by a Tokyo, i found a broken gate behind the north gate. Is it possible that the AI could have been able to have blown up the asteroid before i did the plot, and if so, anyway to get back into the plot? My Mission List still tells me to search heretics end for the asteroid.

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! *falls over*

don't look at me D:
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

oh, that is a strange one. Ill have a look at the xml tomorrow if no-one replies with an answer. Ill look to see if its got a way of dealing with that. Just I dont want to get into now, cos its getting late for me now.

[update] looks like the asteroid is invincible;

create_asteroid name="L2M024.HEAsteroid" typename="SS_ASTEROID_01" invincible="1" minable="0"

You need to log-in to post here.