Haven't played since 2.0 what has changed?

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Haven't played since 2.0 what has changed?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 10 years ago.

I was thinking about finally getting into AP and grabbing most of the achievements. So what has changed since 2.0? I heard you can stop the war now, is this true? If true does the war sectors act as normal sectors? Is there any major differences from 2.0 that I need to be aware of?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

well since v2.0, you have terran plot Loose ends (added in v2.5). This was to make up for the lack of any Terran story.

After that, you have the 3 large plots added (v3.0), which are very large (so last a while). These were made by the community, and they done a good job! They offer some great end-game missions todo.

Oh, and by the way the new plots in v3.0 can be done either has Argon or Terran.

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

@Sinxar,

Has Roguey said, there is the 'Operation Loose Ends' (added in v2.5) that is available only for terran starts while the other old plots (i.e Albion, HUB and PHQ plots) are available only for non-terran starts.

And there is the new plots added in v3.0: 'Shady Business', 'Corporation Troubles' and 'Breaking Grounds' plots. There is also new terran factories for sale at terran shipyards, and this is a sweet addition to the game, so we can now play as terrans... with fully functional terran experience. Smile Also there is some new ships: Argon TS and Split M2 and more...

And a lot of fixes. Smile

Also there is a mod that adds TC plots for AP! for even more plots!, take a look there if you're interested. Further more, if you would like to see the Kha'ak threat once again see this. Dizzy I'm now playing X3 AP v3.0 with the mod and the script I mentioned and the game is a way better! Nod

Oh and yes... the war can be stopped at the end of the Shady Business plot, I haven't reached that point yet but I think the war sectors should return to normal. Nod

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Link

Link avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

well worth it

Picture

You need to log-in to post here.