The Mod.

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » The Mod.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 10 years ago.

So this post will be updated every so often with my thought on Roguey's X3AP Mod.

So I have started with Doomed Captain and managed to do it... well I thought I had. I let 'common sense' take over and went for the closest gate. I unequipped my weapons from the front and put all the HEPTs in the turrets and controlled them myself.
So I completly ignored the cockpit guns and just pointed the ship towards the gate and blatted to M5s that could catch up with my turrets.
Ok... so I aim for the closest gate which is the East Gate. It was 50 KMs away rather that the other two which are 70. I jump and... dah the sector is empty, (I think) my exploration has begun.

First thought on the mod was that it's a good idea, can't wait to fly the MOs once more, I think it could do with a bit more work on sector names and the map. When I loaded up one of my saves and looked at the map you could still get to 'Omicron Lyrea' through the search but it would not appear on the map. I am starting a fresh save to see if that was the problem.
Also the sector voices are out, I was in Hatikvahs Fate and targeted the East Gate (Trail Blazer) and it said Hatikvah's fate and I though for minute that Roguey was being mean and making the gate loop into itself!

Any who, more to come!

You need to log-in to post here.