Shady Business/Testbed bug - Need help

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Shady Business/Testbed bug - Need help

MeetYourMaker

MeetYourMaker avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 9 years ago.

I have just dropped off the last researcher (particle physicist) at the Split Elephant in Lost order, he says something 'like now me and you part ways'. My problem is that my mission does not update, the mission is still in the missions tab and highlighted is still the 'find researcher in Sping of belief', it has not progressed to 'talk to whoever'. Help!

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 9 years ago.

You might want to try this question on the official forums.

Have you tried to SETA for a few minutes to see if it updates? I've personally had a lot of issues with the newer plots as they were never properly tested. If that doesn't work for you then most likely you will have to reload the save from before starting that part of the mission and doing it again.

MeetYourMaker

MeetYourMaker avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 9 years ago.

Ok I've figured this one out and unfortunately, it was all down to me being a little bit stupid.

Even though in my mission log was 'orange highlighted' on 'find the particle dude', I had over looked a different researcher. I checked who was onboard the elephant and went to the system to pick up the missing dude.

V strange as firstly my log was telling me to get the wrong guy, and also I could've sworn that I'd definatly already picked up the 2 other guys before getting the particle dude.

Anyhow, its all working now and I would like to say thank you for trying to help me out.

You need to log-in to post here.