Shady Business Yaki Option

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Shady Business Yaki Option

Mortimerex

Mortimerex avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 7 years ago.

It says in the walkthru that if you select the Yaki option you can get some factories at the shipyard in Senators Badlands. Anyone know what type of factories that is. I'm already friends with the yaki and I like factories since I have 800million cred and can afford any ship I want. Does it let you buy a IBL forge factory or something like that?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

I was waiting on somebody else to respond as I didn't know myself. However, I Googled that for you.

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/132184/shady-business-plot-choices-consequences-and-rewards says:

The only unique reward is the access to IBL and PBG factories at the Yaki shipyard you get for choosing Beryll. You can also get the unique Advanced Chokaro blueprints for siding with Beryll (regardless of your choice re: Goner Ozias) or get the ship itself (can be reverse-engineered) for giving a copy of the Xenon legacy code to Beryll if you did not side with them.

I don't know how accurate that is but there ya go.

Mortimerex

Mortimerex avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 7 years ago.

That sounds pretty sweet, too bad in my game the Paranid just launched an all out invasion of Senators Badlands with half a dozen bombers and an m2 plus lots of m3s. I hope they don't destroy the shipyard. It would be nice to have a couple of my own IBL forges even though I have bought almost 20 IBLs so far from the Yaki but it gets old having to restock their forges for them.

You need to log-in to post here.