[X3AP] General background/lore question

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » [X3AP] General background/lore question

arnolyuna

arnolyuna avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 1 year ago.

I feel like I'm missing something here, but how exactly did the war in X3AP get started? Does it tie into the end of X3TC (I never finished the story missions)? All you see in the intro is Saya Kho blowing up the torus thing. Is this a tie-in to X3 Reunion (which I never played)? Basically, what is the background leading up to X3AP and which games does it appear in? X3AP seems oddly lacking in providing background to the war 192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.l.l.link/.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 1 year ago.

In X3TC, the Commonwealth (Argon, Boron, Split, etc.) meet the Terrans (people from earth) by finding a gate in Heretics End. Later on Saya Kho blows-up the Earth Torus causing the Terrans to go hostile. The Earth Torus was like the Terrans massive floating city orbiting Earth, and hence why they were so angry; they already was distrustful of Argons.

Below is a video I put together (a long time ago) which pieces together the events from the various games. It was a goodbye to the x-universe when I thought it was the end (especially after Rebirth). The video covers X-BTF to X3AP;

You need to log-in to post here.