A few questions about the games and their gameplay

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » A few questions about the games and their gameplay

kankuraon

kankuraon avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 months ago.

So, as I speak the X series are off on steam, I remember having played a very few hours of the X3 TC and AP with a friend.

I never got into the game. Too much economics for my taste and combat was awful, it was nothing like the arcade fell of freelancer. (Haven't find any game that gives me the same felling, even Galaxy on Fire 1&2, they come close but not quite the same) 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254

as I remember from my very few hours, you needed a master in economics to find the game entertaining. (Don't get me wrong, I like a few merchandise stuff, more so when i can blow an enemy and get his cargo, or simple ask him nicely with my "guns pointed at him", you know, just in case. Sell it and become rich) What I crave is full scale combat, fleet vs fleet, or even ship vs ship.

So, I ask you guys, what is the best X that embodies what I seek (and is not hidden behind 200h of learning)

DixonForrest

DixonForrest avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 6 months ago.

Then I suggest you the game I'm playing is Megamon Global, you can go online to find the name of the game so you can download and play immediately, and don't need to worry about how to play this game. Because it is a strategic card game that is very easy to play, fun and engaging. I'm really immersed in it

odelobtainable

odelobtainable avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 4 months ago.

I also often play it, it's quite interesting and kills time
space bar clicker

irishlink

irishlink avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 4 months ago.

You'll probably need a lot more time than the two hours you have to get your money back for this game before you decide if it's right for you. It's been a few months since I last played EvE Online, so I thought I knew what I was getting into.

You need to log-in to post here.