X3 AP Achievements

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » X3 AP Achievements

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi

My name is João and I'm from Portugal. I know a bit about X universe and I'm even participating on the developing of Battlestar Galactica Mod along with Kilerog and several others.

since I'm new on this site I'll start to post a litle help for you guys and once I'm not the owner of true, I'd like to have a little help from you guys.

The achieveent " do a berrel Roll " is very easy to get...

Spoiler
Just go to the universe map and type "do a barrel roll" without the quots, then the univers realy does a barrel roll and you get the achievement.

The achievement " Major Minner" is buged, we can't get it.
There are several players including me that mined the nevidium and in my case more than ten units and the achievements menu it apears 10/10 but in grey not in yelow wich means that the achievement is not taken.

In my case I'm only missing the folowing ones

Fly Swatter
Traveller
Major Miner ( This one I have 10/10 but it's not achieved)

If anyone has the major miner achieved please post here how to get it because just harvest ten or moreunits of nevidium is not working for me and several other players.

Any way I'm here to help any one who needs.

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi, and welcome to the site João.

The do a barrel roll achievement is a bit of a crazy one. I knew the community didnt understand it very well, as its description doesnt match what you have to do... barrel roll the map?.. crazy

To be honest I havnt really been doing many of the achievements, but just playing the game. I choose the Terran side, so I dont have a plot to follow Cry

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I started with Suicidal Squid (more than 30 times) until I get my surviver achievement, only then I moved to normal save game and ended the DID.
But I'm still with the suicidal but not in dead id dead.

JCC

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

The do a barrel roll achievement is a bit of a crazy one. I knew the community didnt understand it very well, as its description doesnt match what you have to do... barrel roll the map?.. crazy

To be honest I havnt really been doing many of the achievements, but just playing the game. I choose the Terran side, so I dont have a plot to follow Cry
- Roguey

I think you can folow the plot of albion even in terran start ( Ihave'nt try it for real yet) but if you loose notoriety ammong the terrens and gain it ammong the argon I think you can start the Albion plot.
But I'm not shure.
I have to look the game start file and then I'll confirm it.

JCC

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

- Roguey

Why when I post a reply des'nt apear the blue box with the text I'm replying to????

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I never thought it was possible to get friendly with the Argons? I havnt helped myself, as ive been shooting them and stealing their ships. I did want to do the plot but didnt want to start from the beginning.

as for quotes, there was an error in my experience updater. This meant no-one gained any levels whilst posting here. It has now been fixed, and you should have a few rewards in My Home.

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I never thought it was possible to get friendly with the Argons? I havnt helped myself, as ive been shooting them and stealing their ships. I did want to do the plot but didnt want to start from the beginning.

as for quotes, there was an error in my experience updater. This meant no-one gained any levels whilst posting here. It has now been fixed, and you should have a few rewards in My Home.
- Roguey

1st Thanks for the blue boxes (Ilove them)

2nd the easiest way to get frind with the Argon and enimy with the terrans is to go to the war sectors and shot the terrans and ATFs

But in your case I don't advise you to do so, because I took a look to the Start file and the terran start does'nt realy have the albion plot activated.
All starts exept the terran start and the costom start has this line...
"<set_value name="Albion Prelude Plot Start" exact="1"/>"
This line is the one that trigers the plot.

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

So your saying even if you got friendly with the Argons (in the Terran start), the plot isnt enabled? Where did you find this line:

<set_value name="Albion Prelude Plot Start" exact="1"/>

I looked at director/2.019 Albion Prelude Plot.xml - although I really dislike xml for missions. For me its very confusing as I used to programming in modules / top to bottom not nesting.

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

So your saying even if you got friendly with the Argons (in the Terran start), the plot isnt enabled? Where did you find this line:

<set_value name="Albion Prelude Plot Start" exact="1"/>

I looked at director/2.019 Albion Prelude Plot.xml - although I really dislike xml for missions. For me its very confusing as I used to programming in modules / top to bottom not nesting.
- Roguey

Hi

It's not in director/2.019 Albion Prelude Plot.xml but in director/Start.pck
This file is the one that trigers the new games, when you chose a new start is this file that controls it.

JCC

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Today I found out a courious thing...
I went to the terran sectors on hunt with My Skirnir fully loaded and I despatched some Terran and ATF capitalls in Uranus, some Woden,Tyr Odin and Tokyo. I don't know wich one of them, but one of them droped 2 jump beacons like when they drop missile, guns, etc. I collected them and then I drop one of them in Albion Alpha.
Now, the amasing thing is that I can jump my ships to may own jump beacon.

Did any of you guys knew this?

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Ah thanks, I see the albion plot is enabled for:

- Argon Peacekeeper,
- Humble Merchant,
- Bankrupt Assassin,
- Tormented Teladi,
- Poisoned Paranid,
- Goner Witness,
- Unholy Traitor,
- Teladi Trafficker,
- Yaki Insurgent,
- Lost Lar,
- Savage Split,
- Anonymous Argon,
- Boring Boron,
- Pious Paranid,
- Nostalgic Argon,
- Suicidal Squid (DiD),

basically its disabled just for the Terran Commander Cry
I should have choose another start..

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Hey Roguey

I have made a nicely pritable A4 map for Albion Prelude, It's nothing much fency but we can navigate thru it ok and best of all we can read everithing. It's made in Excel

I wold like to share it with all of you guys but I do´nt know how to upload a file in this site.
Will you please explaine me as if I were big Donky.

And then I'll be glad to share the map with every one who wants

The map was made from one other map tha I downloaded from net for the X3TC and was so long ago that I can't remember the name of the author, but now it's in my name since is no longer a TC map but a AP map converted by me.

Thanks in addvance

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

hey jccpsc,

Well if you could, send it to me via email (my details can be found here), and ill see what I can do.

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Finaly someone from Egosoft aswered my question about the Major Miner achievement.

CBJ
EGOSOFT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
the answer is yes, there is a bug. There is probably a rather peculiar way that you may be able to trigger the completion of the achievement despite the bug, but it's seriously obscure and too complicated to explain given that I'm not 100% sure that it will work! A better solution is to simply wait for the next patch.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it's not this time we can get this one...

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

That does sound very odd. Atleast they are aware there is a problem with it and will fix it. On the description it shouldnt be that complex, unless they meant you had to do something else (if thats true then the description is wrong).

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi There

Yesterday I fanaly Achieved my traveler Achievement.
Wich is, for the ones who don't know, Visit all sectors by your self.
So ATM my map is all open exept for the hub sector wich I know it's out there but not open until 2.0 update(I hope).
For those who had doubts,Like me, that this achievement was,nt fixed in 1.1 update, here's the prove that it is...

JCC

1 2 »

You need to log-in to post here.