X3 AP Achievements

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » X3 AP Achievements

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi there JCC,

when you said you achieved traveler, do you mean you attempted it?

as you said, I didnt think it was possible to do yet. One sector is unreachable atm - the Hub sector.

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi there JCC,

when you said you achieved traveler, do you mean you attempted it?

as you said, I didnt think it was possible to do yet. One sector is unreachable atm - the Hub sector.
- Roguey

I attempted and I got it. I thoug it to but I think they fix it on 1.1 patch.

Because I got the achievement and did'nt gonne to the hub sector.
So I gess it's fixed.

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Ah that's good if its been fixed. I still think it should be every sector found not personally flown in. The reason for this, because there is no way to know which sectors you have personally visited.

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Ah that's good if its been fixed. I still think it should be every sector found not personally flown in. The reason for this, because there is no way to know which sectors you have personally visited.
- Roguey

Yes There is...

Print My map and do a mark in each sector you enter.

LOLO

That's how I did it.

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

:lol or like that :P

Frankenberries

Frankenberries avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 11 years ago.

I just registered so I can reply to you, I got the major miner achievement without really trying... You know the old trick where you drop a nav satellite at 0, 0, 1.5 in kingdom end and send a ship to remotely collect ore etc... Heres what you do, drop your nav satellite at the coordinates, but this time just pilot the ship that can hold XL cargo, and equipped with Ore Collector, auto pilot to the satellite, and then shoot the nearest large asteroids with a mosquito missile, then you just fly into the rocks. I suggest flying really slow, like 1m/s that way if you hit a rock too big to collect, it will knock your shields for 50% and break up into smaller rocks. pay attention doing this though, sometimes you will see a rock you think is smash-able but the first hit will knock out the shields and damage your hull a few percent, if this happens throw your ship in full reverse right away and find another rock, else you will die.

I did this myself just trying to get a few extra credits from nividium, and it was only later I noticed I scored major miner!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

@Frankenberries would it be okay to add your tip to the guide?

Frankenberries

Frankenberries avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 11 years ago.

Sure its okay, FYI I was doing the bump mining with the standard Mercury that I started with as humble merchant.

HairyGhoul

HairyGhoul avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I don't know if you'd call this a tip or just a warning. The R E S P E C T achievement means SIMULTANEOUSLY! You can't just run one race's rep up, then do another, then another. You gotta get them all up to the top level at the same time. You can't get rep, then sacrifice it while you work on another.

I learned this the hard way, and now I gotta take Paranid all the way back up... I was only one level away on Boron which was my last one - when the Paranid dangled a rep-losing carrot right in front of my nose. I couldn't turn it down, but it cost me 4+ levels of rep and set me back 1/5 of that achievement.

ConCorDian

ConCorDian avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

count yourself lucky the Terrans arent included!! especially pre 2.5 it was damned near impossible to recover your ATF rank if you started Argon, which ment they remained hostile even if the Terran rank was at level 9-10

tho' we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are
One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield
- Tennyson
HairyGhoul

HairyGhoul avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

If Terran was included, I wouldn't bother with it at all. Stinkin' Terrans.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Small typos in the list.

The achievement "On The Boat" is actually "On The Beat". "Plot" is misspelled in the Tied Ends one.

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.