Cheating without cheating...

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Cheating without cheating...

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

Who whould'nt like a game start with a Woden with several M3s docked, a Kioto with 6 M6 docked a Skirnir and a Cobra with 20 Marines, All ships invincible, super tuned in engine and ruder and super cargo bay like ... say... 2.000.000.000 of cargo space.
Even more, With all lasers, missiles, shields and weares in quantities like... say... 1.000.000 each, in one single ship, for ex. the Woden. With 2.000.000.000 credits in the account
And MORE IMPORTANT the game is NOT...I MEAN NOT **Modified**

Yes! I CAN DO IT But is a secret that I keep for my self.

But if somebody teach me how to post a seved game here, I'll be glad to share one of mine.

Of corse I can do it only in all non DID starts.
And at the momment I can only do it on Albion Prelude. Maybe one of this days I'll look to TC and do it also on TC.

JCC

Relicalchaos

Relicalchaos avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 12 years ago.

Who whouldnt like a game start with a Woden with several M3s docked, a Kioto with 6 M6 docked a Skirnir and a Cobra with 20 Marines, All ships invincible, super tuned in engine and ruder and super cargo bay like ... say... 2.000.000.000 of cargo space.
- jccpsc

I wouldn't want a game start like that. To me, it defeats the purpose of the game itself.

I'd rather start my empire with;

Awful reps
0 credits
some crappy fighter

From your first hour of gameplay, to the 500 mark. Just looking at your accomplishments, just makes the game (for me) that much better. In my eyes, that style of gameplay made TC and AP almost perfect scores. TC with a bit higher score of course Wink

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

Thats wy my game start is Suicidal Squid because I can.'t cheat on that one. And when I'm serious playing is with that game start , it gave me more up a fight.
And belive me it was very dificult to achieve the "surviver" achievement. It took me more then 30 starts.

JCC

Relicalchaos

Relicalchaos avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 12 years ago.

But yet.. the question was "who wouldn't". I'm not trying to compete with "who has the harder start" lol.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Is cloning of wares fixed in X3AP? as that is a massive glitch - which isnt really cheating, however It really destroyed X3TC for me.

novacatt

novacatt avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

Your text goes here.. (Not anymore it don't..... :p)

Hiya Roguey & Peeps, Wave

Is cloning of wares fixed in X3AP? as that is a massive glitch - which isnt really cheating, however It really destroyed X3TC for me.
- Roguey

Hiya Bossman, Poke
From what I read in the latest Patch news, it seems they (ES) have closed that particular loophole in both TC & AP.... So, yes, it's fixed....

Oh & yes, I am still alive... Roll eyes I'm merely lurking in the background 99.9995% of the time... Roll eyes LOL ROFL

Cheers & Thranx

change without Subject to notice.... :p watch this space... (<-- --> this one, not that one.. --> <-- Spit LOL)
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Ah, about time that glitch was fixed - as it was a rather large glitch. I havnt personally tried it in X3AP, as I feel it would break my game. It did for X3TC.

You need to log-in to post here.