Xenon J Capped

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Xenon J Capped

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 12 years ago.

Ok

Today i have capped a Xenon J in Grand Exchange serves them right for constantly invading the sector.!!
thank god for the teladi's for doing sweet FA in the sector.

Lost 5 marines thanks to Martimus for advice on using 28 marines had my cobra and hyperion in tow.

sent 20 and when landed sent the 8 at level 3 5 marines out into space 18 made to the end sent hyperion to pick up 5 and collected with Xenon J 14 MA/AL nice....

Anyway i have not gone capping into war zone yet and fancy a KYOTO !! i have 2.7 billion but...... capping is soooo sweet!!

anyway i have good rep with everyone except YAKI,Pirates,Xenon.

what will i expect going into warzone and aim for a KYOTO and also aiming for a jump beacon i know i have to scan the ship which is strange for terran as that will give me bad rep i think ?

I have not done any story started as humble merchant.

thanks to all in advance

martimus

martimus avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

Congrats! Thats an awesome haul.

Also Kyotos are much easier than Xenon ships, so you should have no trouble. The biggest problem with them is they like to fire wraith missiles at you, which are multiple warhead missiles. Just stock up a bunch of mosquitos with MDM active and you will be fine.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Ditto....
Congrats on a nice catch.

I'm still working out taking a Q in TC.

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Thanks martimus !!

i fly a springy mostly with at 423 m/s thanks to pandora's boxes i have fullyloaded starburst on my backside which deals with all missles coming in i also have on my cobra flak on my back missle only. so fingers crossed.

never runs out of firepower.

but question still needs answering what effect will me going into war zone capping kyoto's or others to my rep especially terran as i am hero of sol but also have good ATF rep, hero of federation with argon and so on (full rep with all).

i have technology that requires visiting terran space mainly ma/ml ammo for my J lol !! so don't want to pee them of too much lol !!

but my next mission is a Jump beacon if i'm lucky and know it will require scanning terran which is illegal

PS martimus i still have my eye on a I lol

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Nice boarding op - I guess the J is a bit like an M2, mixed with a M1. It takes so long to train them darn marines, otherwise ill be going a few ships. I still havnt got enough marines to go boarding yet - since my restart when 2.0 came out.

Rassyu

Rassyu avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

i have technology that requires visiting terran space mainly ma/ml ammo for my J lol !! so dont want to pee them of too much lol !!
- suzukigsxr

then you can always just buy those factories and make you're own ammo,and if you make it self sufficiant it will always be fully stocked for you.like thet you dont have to worry about youre rep for ammo.

but if you only take 1 ship it wont stop you from doing more missions to get it back up again.its what i do i stole 3 hyperion's from the paranid in one day whent from max rep to 0 so i was only locked out of the core systems but 2 or 3 mission later and all was good.Loving those hyperion's too Big Grin

martimus

martimus avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

I have never had good relations with the Terrans, but I would avoid all boarding in war-zones because the war-zone script might take away your ship at some point. Asteroid Belt is a great place to get Kyoto's relatively safetly though. There are usually 2 of them there unless the Argon have managed to destroy one recently. If so, it will respawn relatively quickly.

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Just been scanning Xenon Sectors for the I

looks interesting to say the least the I's 2 of them are in Xenon City 023 and 695.

You need to log-in to post here.