Posted 12 years ago.

Manual does not even mention them lol

does anyone have a list of the ATF Rep.

thanks in advance

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

I'm not sure (don't own AP yet) but assuming they didn't change from TC they're something like:

ATF Research Access
ATF Earth Access
ATF Lunar Access
ATF Venus Access
ATF Mars Access
ATF Asteroid Belt Access

There might be one between Earth and Research, but I think Research is the highest. I've never noticed any negative ranks in ATF rep.

If they have been changed from TC ignore me and curse me in several languages Big grin

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
dutzan

dutzan avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

10    Command Access
9    Operations Access
8    Research Access
7    Earth Access
6    Lunar Access
5    Mercury Access
4    Venus Access
3    Mars Access
2    Asteroid Belt Access
1    Outer System Access
0    System Access
-1    Suspect Programmer
-2    Tech Fugitive
-3    Known AGI Sympathiser
-4    Illegal AGI Developer
-5    AGI Task Force Nemesis

These are from the wiki - "illegal agi developer" sounds familiar to me... hmmm... I wonder why Roll eyes

http://www.x3wiki.com/index.php/Reputation

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 12 years ago.

Cheers for that i want to have a good rep before i cap any ATF also unsure about capping if i find a ATF with a jump beacon

Triscopic

Triscopic avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

I've not tried this so I can't confirm, but if you're not sure how to improve your ATF rep here's one way:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3827710#3827710

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Ive not tried this so I cant confirm, but if youre not sure how to improve your ATF rep heres one way:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3827710#3827710
- Triscopic

That method requires you to at least be able to dock at ATF stations. As a 98% Illegal AGI Developer from the Argon military start, I get shot on sight. Is there a work around, or shall I resign myself to never entering the Sol system?

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Urisk

Urisk avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 12 years ago.

(...)
0    System Access
(...)

These are from the wiki - "illegal agi developer" sounds familiar to me... hmmm... I wonder why Roll eyes

http://www.x3wiki.com/index.php/Reputation
- dutzan

Hi,

I just raised my reputation from Tech Fugitive to Venus Access ... so for the record: (I just registered for that? Well, anyway: Cool site, have been using the information here for some days now since I started playing AP) The correct name of Rank 0 is "No System Access"

Also: I don't know whether there is a method to improve once rank when one can not dock the two stations they have, but I can confirm the Cargo-Expansion method, which does work when they let you dock, but won't let you trade anything else. I forgot the source, but the crucial hint I found in another thread on the official boards is, that you can purchase the cargo expansions in increments of one by holding down the entr key and repeatedly tapping the cursor right key. This method awards you significantly more reputation than buying those upgrades all at once. I used baldric freighters because I wanted a few freighters up there in the Terran sectors anyway and was to lazy to ship them for somewhere else ... so I thought buying their stuff, increasing my Terran rep, might be good. On the Venus Access level buying all upgrades for one baldric at once brought me from 9% to 11% whereas buying them in increments of one brought me from 11 to 27%. Of course it is tedious, but getting eight times the rep for the same amount of credits was somewhat tempting.

Though not for me right now, it still would be interesting to know whether there are other methods of increasing ATF reputation besides trading with those two stations. :/

The other hint for increasing rep which does not involve repeatedly pushing buttons in the quoted thread looks tempting however ... guess I'll try that. Smile

Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 12 years ago.

You may get lucky and find an ATF mapping ship selling asteroid data.

Somewhere out there is a Cobra Mk III with my name on it.
It isn't mine, some rando actually wrote my name across the side of his ship...
Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

That method requires you to at least be able to dock at ATF stations. As a 98% Illegal AGI Developer from the Argon military start, I get shot on sight. Is there a work around, or shall I resign myself to never entering the Sol system?
- Seygantte

I have an idea. What if you hook up either a Teladi sector, or a sector with a pirate base to a Terran sector using the hub. Would the ATF station then count as being within 3 sectors of the Teladi/Pirate station, thereby allowing you to get "Hack Station" light bulbs?

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

"illegal agi developer" sounds familiar to me... hmmm... I wonder why Roll eyes
- dutzan

Not to me... AGI Task Force Nemesis for me Big grin

You need to log-in to post here.