Grand Exchange Xenon invasion

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Grand Exchange Xenon invasion

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 12 years ago.

well ever since update 2.0 there has been constant incursions into Grand Exchange now for me thats not a problem as it gives me something to kill.

but today i capped another xenon I with 26 PSP's again !!

i decided to send it into Grand Exchange bloody brill wiped the J out 4 Q's and everything else.

i then asked it to sit at north gate.

watched it for over 2 hours ended very quiet. no further incursion just pirates.

so i then brought in 2 brigatines and 2 carracks.

i split both and put 1 brigatine and 1 carrack on East Gate and the other 2 on West Gate.

Wiping Dukes domain,pirates etc.

Now Grand Exchange is like all other sectors very quiet.

Alien Dance 2 Alien Dance 2

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

I have they have added for intelligence to the enemy races, one they have been beaten back a few times they stay away. Same thing happened to me, my main complex and HQ is in PTNI HQ, I always had Xenon incursions. I drafted in an M1 and two M7s and along with my M2 flagship, beat them to living hell. Have not seen them since.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Ive noticed a lot of Xenons there too - but nothing that crazy. Usually there's a few fighters and a couple of Q's. However in Paranid Prime I noticed this:
Picture

The Argon fleet nearly wiped the sector clean:
Picture

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 12 years ago.

Ruddy Bullys Flame

should pick on Xenon Sector or 2

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

- Roguey

Wow... why did they go and do that?

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

- Roguey

Wow... why did they go and do that?
- Seygantte

"A Paranid walks into a bar..."

This is correspondant Kriss Gheller reporting for IGN from Split Fire:

Argon forces are responding to an apparent biohazard attack on Argon civilians by undercover Paranid agents in Split Fire.

Today there was a riot at an Argon speakeasy in Split Fire. According to witnesses, an unknown Paranid merchant started the incident when he placed a bet with the proprietor of the establishment. Apparently, the bet involved some feat of accuracy with bodily fluids. One witness, who asked not to be identified, related the incident to us.

"So this Paranid walks into the bar, and starts off having a couple of drinks. About an hour later, he's getting a little buzzed, and he asks the bartender to come over. The bartender comes over and says, 'What you want?' The Paranid says, 'I want one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer!' So the bartender gets his drinks, the Paranid slams the whiskeys and chases them with the beer, and then leans over to the bartender and says, 'I have a business proposition for you.'

Well the bartender has heard about everything from the various drunken nitwits of the X universe, so he's curious. He says, 'ok, I'll bite, what's the deal?' So the Paranid says, 'I bet you 500 credits I can piss everything I just drank right back into that whiskey bottle at the end of the bar. From this end of the bar. Without missing a drop.'

The bartender thinks for a moment, and decides he's not above taking some drunken Paranid's money. After all, it wouldn't be the first cocky Paranid that couldn't hold his space fuel and overestimated his luck. So he says, 'let me hold onto your credit card, and we have a deal.' The Paranid says, 'Just a moment' and walks over to a table in the bar, where he has a few moments of excited discussion, and then returns. He hands the bartender the card, and then climbs onto the bar. A slow smile starts creeping across the face of the bartender, and curiously, also that of the Paranid merchant.

Well, the Paranid cuts loose like a gamma PSG barrage. I mean, it goes everywhere. He pisses all over the bar, the glasses, he even sprays all over the Bartender himself. Paranid piss is no joke, either, its like octopus ink. The place is hosed like a ballpark urinal. The bartender triumphantly exclaims, as he starts wiping his face off, 'Ha! you lose! you got it pretty much everywhere but IN the bottle!' The Paranid starts giggling while he waits for the bartender to run his card, then unable to contain himself any longer, bursts into fits of laughter, clearly very pleased with the situation. Meanwhile, some very angry Teladi words I haven't heard in a long time were heard. The bartender says, 'What's so funny? You just lost 500 credits!'

To which the Paranid replies, 'That may be true, but I bet the Teladis over at that table 5,000 credits I could piss all over you and your bar, and not only would you let me, you'd be happy about it.'

The Split bouncer was rushing past me when someone shot a hand weapon, and that's when I got the Thyn's Abyss out!"

Apparently, a couple of minutes later disruptor fire was heard and smoke was seen coming from the establishment. Local law enforcement has been unable to contain the situation, and the terrorist task force has been mobilized.

Further developments will be made available as more information streams in about this ongoing, fluid situation.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

A Paranid walks into a bar...
- PuppyOfWar

...and he asked the barten.....BOOM!!!

Then the Argon fleet moved for another target.
LOL

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 12 years ago.

Ruddy Bullys Flame

should pick on Xenon Sector or 2
- suzukigsxr

That seems to be the Teladi plan ATM, I've got a near constant flow of Teladi Military into X-101...

Somewhere out there is a Cobra Mk III with my name on it.
It isn't mine, some rando actually wrote my name across the side of his ship...
Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

How strange. In my game it's remarkably free of conflict. The only action going on is the Teladi getting their butts kicked in Grand Exchange. Right now there's an I, a K, a bunch of Qs and various others milling around in there. There's only so many times I can blitz all the Xenon in that sector before I give up and move my trade routes :/

But seriously, why do so many people hate the Paranids? They've got some nice stuff!

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 12 years ago.

There's only so long you can put with being referred to as unholy, inferior, incapable or the like.
The only reason I put up with them is because I can pirate the Argon without problem there.
though as I'm becoming more powerful I'm able to make longer raids into Argon space itself, which is proving good for capping Xenon.

Somewhere out there is a Cobra Mk III with my name on it.
It isn't mine, some rando actually wrote my name across the side of his ship...
cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

In TC, I'm sure it's the same in AP, the Paranid are;
--ignorant to all species with only 2 eyes...
--are religious fanatics...
--can't operate a Gate to save their asses...
--can't fly a ship in a straight line...
--have a running battle with the Argon. They've sent many fleets into Argon sectors with only WAR on their minds...
--they have dealings with some of the Pirate factions, and the Duke's Corp...
--they stink! Ever been in a room with a group of Paranid, or just one! For the goodness of the Great Makers...
--they keep picking on the Yaki...

There is always some kid on the block that every one picks on.
It just happens to be the Paranid on this "block".

I have purchased factories from them, to build the stuff I like.
Now I can make my own and don't have to worry about dealing with them anymore....expect with my target computer!

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

"This is correspondant Ashtuny Midlow reporting for IGN from Priest Rings with an update on yesterday's Paranid terrorist attack:

In breaking news, the Paranid theopolitical organization 'Harmony Now!' has issued a statement concerning the biohazard incident in Split Fire."

'Yesterday's incident was a direct response to the insidious Argon attack on our Soja Husk supply last month, in which the Soja Beans were infected with ergot, in an attempt to inflict upon us hallucinations that other species are equal to us! This blatant attack on our culture and religious values will not be tolerated! We will decide who is sprayed with what!'

"Bong Smoca, in charge of Argon military forces in the nearby sector of Elena's Fortune, had this to say regarding the situation: 'If the Paranid want a pissing contest, we're armed and ready!'"

You need to log-in to post here.