X3AP: PHQ Plot Req's

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » X3AP: PHQ Plot Req's

Morgund

Morgund avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

So I've been quite the fan of the X universe since I found X3R and have always found this site to be one of my primary resources for all things X (next to the Egosoft forums, of course!) and I have been banging my head against a wall for a couple of days now.

I can not figure out why the NMMC HQ will not give me the message to start the PHQ plot. I am using an Argon start, completed the main plot, all rep except ATF/Terran are at least +2, most are around +5 and I am 2 from max with Argon and Majority Shareholder with Teladi. I have a single station (SPP XL in Nathan's Voyage). I just do not understand why I can't get this ball rolling. I'm confident that I've met all the requirements that I can find listed, including locating the PMC HQ. I've even been sure to dock at it.

Considering a restart but would to try any advice first.

Morg.

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Is your Terran rep Citizen (0) or lower, and are you currently in Argon Sector M148? Those are two conditions you haven't mentioned.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi there and welcome Wave

You should find a complete list of conditions here.

martimus

martimus avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

I thought you needed two stations for the HQ plot. Also the message does not show up in your quest log, so you may want to just go there and talk to the people there just in case.

Morgund

Morgund avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Thanks for the responses!

I meet all these conditions:
To trigger the PHQ plot you will need to meet the following requirements:

Started with game Albion plot enabled, then completed the Albion plot,
A Teladi rank of Majority Shareholder (or higher),
Own 1 station or more,
And found both the PMC HQ and NNMC HQ,

My Terran rep is at Enemy of Sol
I have been through Argon Sector M148 several times since meeting the requirements

I have been going by the req's here on Roguey's site, but over at the Egosoft forums it seems that there is still some debate around what the req's really are.

I'm considering restarting but would like to exhaust all other options first.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Well I took my req. directly out of the mission xml:

<condition>
<check_all>
<check_value value="{player.notoriety.teladi.rank}" min="5"/>
<check_value value="{player.statistic.5070}" min="1"/>
<count_stations typename="SS_DOCK_CORP_4" race="argon" min="1" comment="PMC HQ">
<sector x="17" y="5"/>
<jumps max="0"/>
</count_stations>
<count_stations typename="SS_DOCK_CORP_5" race="teladi" min="1" known="1" comment="NMMC HQ">
<sector x="11" y="5"/>
<jumps max="0"/>
</count_stations>
</check_all>
</condition>

I think player.statistic.5070 is stations you built.

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Well.... It might be that you need two stations. When I was trying to trigger it, I had the HUB but no other stations and it wouldn't trigger. Either the HUB doesn't count as a station for this, or you need two. My suggestion is either buy another station or do the HUB plot before the PHQ plot.

Morgund

Morgund avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Well I looked for that .xml file and couldn't locate it and couldn't be bothered to start unpacking the archives so I've removed all scripts and mods in case they had a negative impact on this and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game so I'll keep y'all posted on my progress.

Again thank you all for your support and assistance.

Morg.

mechm0343

mechm0343 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 12 years ago.

by station I believe they mean for example a Free Argon Trading Station.. I was not able to get the plot to start until I built one. I would assume it could be one from any race.

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

by station I believe they mean for example a Free Argon Trading Station.. I was not able to get the plot to start until I built one. I would assume it could be one from any race.
- mechm0343

No, I triggered the plot when I built by first Ore Mine. I think all stations other than the HUB count. When I think back though, I don't think that it gets triggered if you use the Hephaestus Building Corp from the bonus pack. Perhaps it's triggered by the actual cutscene...

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Well.. I never built a trading station, so I dont think means station type either. I always thought it meant station count. However without knowing what player.statistic.5070 is exactly, we wont 100% know.

Morgund

Morgund avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Well everyone, I have good news. I have successfully started the PHQ plot. I became concerned when my Silicon Mine in Omicron Lyrae was destroyed the plot would become broken;fortunately it wasn't.

I am now preparing to destroy a pirate base so I must be off.

Thanks all Smile

Morg.

You need to log-in to post here.