Reverse Engineering Checklist

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Reverse Engineering Checklist

Katastrophi

Katastrophi avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 11 years ago.

Does anyone know where I can find an *Albion Prelude* reverse engineering checklist before I sink time into creating one?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

how do you mean? a list of ships which can be Reverse Engineered?

Katastrophi

Katastrophi avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 11 years ago.

Yeah, a list of ships that I can print out and check off, nothing fancier than something you may find on Gamefaqs. I tried copying your ship list(s) into a Google Docs spreadsheet, but it doesn't past very well.

martimus

martimus avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 11 years ago.

Nearly every ship can be reverse engineered. I honestly think a list of the ships you can't reverse engineer would be more useful. I honestly can't remember if any flyable ship cannot be reverse engineered now. I do know that you cannot reverse engineer a ship that has ships docked at it. If any ship is docked at the target ship, you need to undock them first before the game lets you proceed.

EDIT: Oh! I remember now. You cannot reverse engineer Kha'ak ships in AP. Or at least the Kha'ak corvette before 1.1. I think someone said that they fixed that in 1.1 to allow RE of Kha'ak ships, but I haven't verified that.

JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

u can RE Khaak ships its just trying to find weps for them is what stops people from doing it

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Nearly every ship can be reverse engineered.
- martimus

I did think that too, usually if you cant own the ship you cant reverse it.

u can RE Khaak ships its just trying to find weps for them is what stops people from doing it
- JackKiller2266

I bet very few have found Gamma Kyon's?

You need to log-in to post here.