UFJD How?

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » UFJD How?

SurvivorSue

SurvivorSue avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi everyone, I am playing AP for the first time and I have got stuck between missions, after the 'obtain a Xenon L' mission. I would like to know, have I reached the end of the war missions? Also how do I obtain the UFJ drive? Any help welcome please!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hi there,

You havnt reached the end of the plot yet, you have a few more things to do. There are 2 main plots - one for Argon and another for Terran's. After competing the Argon plot, there are 2 more mini-plots to complete to give you player HQ, Xenon Hub and the UFJD. Walk-throughs for each can be found on my X3AP under guides. The Terran's have one main plot - which gives you all the rewards of the main + 2 mini in the Argon plot(s).

hope that helps,

SurvivorSue

SurvivorSue avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanks for the useful perspective Roguey, this is a fine site you have here! I have taken the gap in war missions to get my HQ but am really perplexed as to how to get my next war mission? I have destroyed much Terran shipping including a couple of M2s and often go back to M148 as directed by the mission guidance. Originally when I reported back I was just told to go and fight on the front, since then I go back under mission guidance but no one wants to know me? In order to get on with the war missions what is a girl supposed to do?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

hey sue. Well I think the missions are some what random offered. When you are told there is a battle in abc, go there and look for mission markers at the stations in that sector. Some sectors may have no stations, whilst some station do move (probably lost cos of a earlier battle) - these maybe need a re-find. War missions are only offered in the sectors marked red on your universe map; hope that helps.

SurvivorSue

SurvivorSue avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Ah! That would explain my position! I had not realised war missions could be picked up from the stations in the war sectors, I have been awaiting commands from M148 or on high. What symbol am I looking for war missions? Also which mission am I looking for after the Xenon L mission, I have read your guide and I seem to have completed them all in the main plot and got all the prizes except the UFJD? Also when I am ordered to go to a sector and 'see what is happening', how do I report back what is happening?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. I think the war missions use the normal red target icon, although they could be shown by the light-blub icon. The war missions are basically normal kill missions, where you get them from war sectors.

as for the UFJD, its sounds you started as a Argon; The UFJD isnt rewarded in the main plot but the mini-plot: player HQ. Check my x3ap site for the guides.

SurvivorSue

SurvivorSue avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanks for all the assistance over this issue Roguey! I have now got my HQ and UFJD, I have started the Hub plot. After this I shall look into the war missions in the conflicted sectors.
I am sorry for having to bring such a basic question, to this august forum, that would have better asked on Egosoft's forum? I was unable to do this, as CBJ has banned me from that site because he disapproves of my husband! So while CBJ continues his paranoid rule on that site, I shall have to bring my trivial troubles here. Thank you again, for your trouble!

Sorry but this thread has been locked.