The Argon-Terran War

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » The Argon-Terran War

Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

I put mine in Aldrin 2 for the Jump Gate and ease of supply from my HQ support 'Plex in Megnir. Jump Drives can be bought from Althes.

Somewhere out there is a Cobra Mk III with my name on it.
It isn't mine, some rando actually wrote my name across the side of his ship...
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Good idea, I'll think of it. Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Initially I got the PHQ via TRP and put it in Althes, doing via vanilla I went for Aldrin 2 because I got fed up of re-enacting a scene from the Fifth Element everytime I jumped into the sector...:eek

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

lol, what do you mean?

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Try jumping into Althes a few times, in various ships.
It's fun in a fighter, but I don't want to do it every single time and definitely not when I'm flying one of my capital ships...

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. im not sure what you mean either. Are you saying there's a lot of police ships chasing you in Althes? but none in Aldrin 2? I guess we talking about Terrain police ships? and you carrying illegal wares?
:confused

Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

No just a ludicrous amount of traffic, in a larger ship collisions are near inevitable.
Hit too many and they start turning red, and then my turrets open up...

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

ah, I understand now. Quite funny when they drive into you, then you get the bad rep for it Confused

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Now after I've tried the XRM mod, the 'war' is completely different. If you are interested in wars then you may want to try XRM yourselves. There are also other wars, not just the Argon-Terran war, I mean the Kha'ak, Xenon and Pirates are much dangerous/aggressive.

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

So you don't prefer fighting Guns? only trading Deal?
So what those many ships - destroyers, carriers, frigates, corvettes, bombers and fighters - are all about? Bricks

Come on, I thought fights/combats/wars are one of the most interesting aspects of the game, don't you agree? Bash the wall Wink

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Come on, I thought fights/combats/wars are one of the most interesting aspects of the game, don't you agree?

Yes probably, although it didnt help that vanilla didnt make use of it. They could of done so much with the war.

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.