Bluetooth And Moon Shipyard?

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Bluetooth And Moon Shipyard?

SurvivorSue

SurvivorSue avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 11 years ago.

First a problem with the Moon Shipyard? I am waiting to buy ten Hayabusa TS ships on an 'L' package but the yard seems to stuck on 'S' packs. I have been waiting over a week for this purchase, is there anything I can do to urge this yard to move on in its sales package available?
Secondly, I have a new pair of headphones to use with my game. The headphones are blue toothed to the computer and pairing is easy enough. The problem arises when I pair the headphones when the game is running, as the game does not connect, without me closing down the game and starting it up again. Is there anything I can use within the game to get it to recognise the headphone connection without shutting the game down?

Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

What is the problem exactly?

Somewhere out there is a Cobra Mk III with my name on it.
It isn't mine, some rando actually wrote my name across the side of his ship...
Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

The L thing is random, if you keep going back every so often they should appear as Ls though simply buying the larger shields as an upgrade from the equip ship screen shouldn't be too difficult.

Somewhere out there is a Cobra Mk III with my name on it.
It isn't mine, some rando actually wrote my name across the side of his ship...
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Well there isnt much special with M or L versions, just what they come with (shields/guns). You could always buy the upgrades else where.

as for the blue-tooth thing, thats something to do windows I think. I dont know much about headphones. sorry sue.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I have a similar problem with my TC. My son (1 year old) regularly pulls the speaker jack out of my tower, and if I don't put it back before starting TC I get no sound unless I quit out of the game and re-start it. I thought it was something to do with me shutting down all the extraneous processes on my machine to try and save some RAM, but perhaps not?

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD

You need to log-in to post here.