New patch-due soon? 3 new steam achievements found

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » New patch-due soon? 3 new steam achievements found

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Yesterday I decided to test my site sync the steam function, so told it to sync x3ap achievements. I thought it may come back with nothing changed, or not work (as I might of changed something).. however with my surprise it came back with 3 more:

- Dirty Deeds,
- Incorporated,
- Breaking Grounds,

Nothing else was returned by steam. I guess they are to do with the new plots?

ps. I see they are listed on steam now, yesterday they wasn't.

Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Yep, those are related to the new plots.
Maybe we're getting close to actual release but they're still turning up bugs.

Somewhere out there is a Cobra Mk III with my name on it.
It isn't mine, some rando actually wrote my name across the side of his ship...
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

All 3 are? geez, still getting bugs, wasnt like X3AP v3.0 due before xmas at one point?

Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Perhaps but they seem to be getting closer, though it's still a case of 'Soon [TM]'.
1st and 3rd achievements seem related to main plot, 2nd looks related to the side plot.

Somewhere out there is a Cobra Mk III with my name on it.
It isn't mine, some rando actually wrote my name across the side of his ship...
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I guess its good they are still checking for bugs; nothing worse than getting some new content, only to face bugs. I did some looking up and at one stage the patch was due before the new year - it was going to be a feature in the last x-news. Strange how much its got delayed. I agree, 3 achievements sounds about right for the new plots.

The guys were working v3.0 on this forum, but have disappeared back to the egosoft boards for the past month or so - I guess for their L3 testing. I wonder what they want me to do with the hidden board - as they kind-of all just disappeared. I guess there wont be any more CP patches in the future - v3.0 is probably going to be the last patch for X3AP!?

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

v3.0 fresh out on steam naow, says there's a new ship added, I'm interested to see which one Big Grin

*edit*
excuse me, lol, I was wrong, three new ships: the Lotan, Acinonyx, Pteranodon, I'm iching to try 'em out! Big grin

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

All 3 ships have been added to my x3ap site now. All ships stats should be correct with v3.0.

I think the split m6 looks the best Smile

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I think the split m6 looks the best
- Roguey

Yes it does! And similar frontal weapons to the hyperion, seems like it's main perk is the 12 mass drivers in the front? that could be terrifying...

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yes it does! And similar frontal weapons to the hyperion, seems like it's main perk is the 12 mass drivers in the front? that could be terrifying...

That and the 3x200MJ shields, at 190m/s.

X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

The guys were working v3.0 on this forum, but have disappeared back to the egosoft boards for the past month or so - I guess for their L3 testing. I wonder what they want me to do with the hidden board - as they kind-of all just disappeared. I guess there wont be any more CP patches in the future - v3.0 is probably going to be the last patch for X3AP!?
- Roguey

Sorry about our sudden disappearance. We actually started betatesting in late January already, but still posted here to discuss new features. When we stopped adding features, and came to the only testing and polishing part, we pretty much focussed on our Skype Dev Chat and the L3 beta testing forum.

As for the hidden forum: I think you have spoken with Ketraar about this already? Just in case, let me state here again that I would like to save at least some of the interesting discussions. I don't know, if you have an easy possibility to archive forums, i.e. export the topics/posts to text files or the like. If not, I would simply go over the topics and save everything on the good old copy&paste way.
While I also don't think that there will come more patches after version 3.0, you can never be that sure. There are also certainly some good ideas one could realise in a script or mod.

I would also like to take the chance to thank you for providing this dev-forum. It's always great to have a place to develop and discuss ideas. It helped a lot with developing this update. Smile

That and the 3x200MJ shields, at 190m/s.
- Roguey

You also might want to have a look at the missiles it can fire. Wink

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42!
...or was it 23? Picture
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

As for the hidden forum: I think you have spoken with Ketraar about this already?

Yea I did contacted Ketraar on the egosoft boards shortly after to see. The board can stay as long as the forum is running. It was just I didnt know if you were finished with it, as you all up and disappeared (like you said around jan).

as for archiving the board, well its kind-of done at my end (when I save the mysql). It is probably easiest to keep it running, although an export could be done (Although it may turn-into a mountain of text).

as for the board, it was no problems. If you need any-more just let me know.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Roguey@
Is the AP 3.0 adds new cat/dat?
Since the Tyr's cargo is changed and also there are new ships?

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Is the AP 3.0 adds new cat/dat?

No, it doesn't. cat/dat number 03 is reused. I posted a full list of the files that were added/changed with Update 3.0 here.

...or was it 23? Picture
Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 10 years ago.

@X2-Illuminatus - Is the CAG script in the bonus pack still critically flawed? I'm referring to the money bug that breaks the script when you exceed 2 billion credits (there is a post somewhere around the L3 forums about it). If so, will it be updated anytime soon for us who use this specific script to its limits?

X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

No I'm afraid, the bonus package hasn't been updated yet. This is mostly because, the guys that could update it were also busy with developing the 3.0 Update. There were not enough resources (manpower and time) available to release both together. Now, that X3AP 3.0 is released, I *hope* that we will be able to start working on the BP again.

...or was it 23? Picture
Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 10 years ago.

Thanks for the response. I hope the bonus pack is fixed soon also. Definitely would like to play the game sooner rather than later.

You need to log-in to post here.