Heya mates (im back with vengeance!) :P

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Heya mates (im back with vengeance!) :P

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Heya all, as some of you know i achieved impossible with modified game as i wrote on some topic few months ago or so, what i did i achieved X-Treme ranks on both trade and combat but unfortinetly on moddef TC/AP.
Anyways i wanna make this happen on the vanilla, and i wanna ask you guys if someone knows which mods/scripts doesnt change your save to **MODIFIED** and also does bonus pack for AP change also to **MODIFIED** or not.
Ty! Big grin

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

welcome back,

only scripts signed by ego will not result in the modified tag. Most/all scripts are not signed by ego, so youd have to stick to vanilla.

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

You'll have your work cut out for you there, and any reasonably good addons will give you ***modified*** Sad

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Ah crap Cry, last time i played vanilla X3 was 2 years ago xD, so im rusty there hahahahahahaha.

EDIT: Rougey ive send you friend request on steam (im Neurotech there with some odd fonts in name Big grin)

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin

You need to log-in to post here.