Forgot how much vanilla AP is accually awesome :D

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Forgot how much vanilla AP is accually awesome :D

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey mates, after almoust 2 years of playing modified game, im accually amazed how vanilla game is accually awesome, its challenging, hard and especially you need to work on your credits.
Right now ive build 1 mj shield factory at argon prime and i have pretty good cash flow, any tips what to make next? Im thinking of Chip Plant since Microchips can bring alot of profit.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
AngryToaster

AngryToaster avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Mission up a wad of cash, build a large fighter/corvette equipment factory complex in Cloudbase Southeast, fuel it with silicon and extra ore from Elena's Fortune.

You can use the output to equip your own ships for sector patrols and whatnot, and sell any surplus to the local equipment docks and military base.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

what about working towards a M7M setup - a build large complex to build the missiles for free, then get a M7M and go nutz :P

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

The M7M remains an 'I win' button though. I tend to only use mine as a dedicated boarding platform. I'd rather actually fight to win my battles Wink

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

thats true, although it does take quite a lot of money to set-up, and as you said you can always use them to board ships as well.

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

One thing I tried early on was work up the cash to buy 3 TMs, 4 elite M4+ ships and equipment, and either buy an M3, or fully upgrade the one I had. Park your elites on one of the TMs and set them to a wing, dock your fighter to another, leaving the last one empty. Buy jump drives and transporter devices for all three TMs & your personal M3, then jump to the terran war sectors, and start capturing Terran M3s for awhile, dock them to your free TM, once it is full (and the one that holds your personal M3 as well) jump them to a sector with a ship yard and sell 'em. can be done in any sector, all you need is a nice fight rank to get the pilots to bail. Probably not the best startup plan, but it does work.

Alternatively, you can just buy one TM and fully equip it and your M3 and go capturing that way, once your TM is fully loaded, jump to a shipyard and sell your catch.:D

Also, I duno if I told you this or someone else, but mobile mining is one of the best ways I can think of to make easy money, specifically, by selling silicon wafers. Nod

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Ok in 17 h or so i have now:

Be gentle i had really...really bad start Cry((...
Anyway Bankrupt Assassin start
I have
Heavy Dragon (fully equipped + 8 marines (im training them at the bases so i can start boarding)) usually i go to Lasting Vengeance and farm there those nemesis's and sell them (that's the plan it always worked xD) but need to w8 for marines to get at least 2-3 stars :S...
3 TS (supporting 1 Mj factory)
2 TS support Super Freighter's Caiman XL
Corvette (fully equpped)

Right now my bank acc is f up... for 7 h i didnt get any good assassin type missions (all under 500 k credits), and my fight rank is i think Assassin or Warrior already...
Roguey@
Yea im working on M7M i always use Cobra.

Also is anyone have crashes with AP 3.0? Im crashing either when trying to reload a save, when fighting and using Turbo Booster in War Sector's or rarely in Xenon sector's (same during combat and when using turbo booster) its really annoying...i could report this to Ego forums but theyre down Cry...i didnt had this problems before...Anyone? Suggestions please?

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin

You need to log-in to post here.