X3AP/TC Tips And Tricks

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » X3AP/TC Tips And Tricks

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Part 1:

RESTOCKING/DOUBLING WARES

Ok for this you'll need minimum 5 mill credit's to succesfully retock the wares on sector's equipment docks, notice you need also have the shipyard in the sector!
What i always do is to restock lasertower's to profit insanely high with little effort also this boosts your trade rank like crazy (but more of the lasertower exploit later).
Ok since you can restock/doubleing any wares we will do lasertower's, if you own or have already bought 2 lasertower's in your freighter (SF XL freighters are the best like Mistral), go to the Otas HQ and sell it.
Now dock at Otas Shipyard.
Buy 2 Mistrals (not SF ones) and go to equip them (DOnt buy anything except lasertowers!), because this guide will be with lasertower exploit, but if you have tons of money you can double/restock any ware you wish.
Ok when you succesfully loaded on max all your 2 mistrals its time to transport all lasertower's to your SF freighter (Mistralis the best).
Click on the first Mistral you just bought on Otas Shipyard and transfer all lasertower's to the SF Mistral, repeat with the second Mistral.
After that sell those two small mistral's, you can repeat this process as long as you wish.

LASERTOWER EXPLOIT

This exploit is already on this site so here is the copy paste:

Plasma Beam Cannon/Lasertower Exploit

this exploit can be used for two different things, either to farm PBC's for use in your ships (Cerberus's etc) or for sale at the nearest EQd for profit. N.B. this only work whilst the LT is still on its countdown setup timer.

Requirements

1x Ship (with XL Cargo and plenty free space)
1x Lasertower
1x Freight Drone
relevant trade command software (to operate freight drone)

Process

this is relatively straight forward:
Drop your LaserTower
command Freight Drone to collect 1 Plasma Beam Cannon from LT
Scoop Up your Freight Drone
Scoop Up LaserTower

now repeat as many times as you wish. the Laser Tower will have a new PBC every time you redeploy it and therefore you can harvest as many as you wish from only 1 Laser Tower.

for the most part this can be a fairly useful Exploit thanks to the fact you can gain access to a weapon system that can allow some frigates to fire over larger distances, the problem with the exploit is how much money can be made by selling PBCs.

Plasma Beam Cannon/Lasertower Exploit

Another way to get PBC's is to deploy your laser-tower, then blow it up before the timer hits zero. Every so-often you should find a crate containing single PBC. Simply repeat the process - be care not to blow up the crate. 100k laser-tower for a 842k weapon, not bad eh? thanks to Xenon for the tip.

Choose either of those two exploit's, the mine (on the bottom with shooting lasertower's can be tricky because you can destroy the PBC which you desperatly need because with 100 PBC's on your Mistral you can get 100 mills in no time) so i would strongly recommand using first option with Freight Drone + Freighter XL combo.

With this little tricks i in less than 3 days of playing ive managed to get tons of money.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
h44

h44 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

I had never heard of this PBC weapon, looked it up. Mind is blown. Time to try a battle Mammoth with these PBC for laughs? Too bad we do not have EVE's cap injectors here in X3.

edit: how do you scoop up the laser tower?

edit2: nvm i see it can be picked up by manually flying over it. i was trying to use the collect ware command since that is what i normally do for picking up items.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

edit: how do you scoop up the laser tower?

Just drive into it Smile

or reverse.

You need to log-in to post here.