My complexes

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » My complexes

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Ok i've finished the complex at uknown sector near legends home it has main production of 1 MJ shield:

4 x 1 mj Shield, 3 x Cahoona Bakeries L, 3 x SPP M, 4 x Cattle Ranches, 3x Silicon, 3 x Ore and 2 x Crystal Fabs

Next complex will be in Avarice for producing Space Weed (ive found awesome asteroid yeilds so what do you think about those?

Also ill make a nice Microchip production facility.

But the question is, is it better to make Microchip production facility in Avarice or i can just combine Weed + Microchips because there are really high yeild asteroids there.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

You could combine, although don't factories that make a illegal goods in sectors owned by a race. If you do, it could be attacked by the race owner. I had this happen in a quiet paranoid border sector.

PS. 4 x 1mj is kind of small, they easily buy out 10+ faster than they can make them.

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I actually have a very big question. I have a nice factory complex, but i don't want to sell my goods directly from my complex, what I would like to do is start moving goods from my complex to my trading station and equipment docks, but I want it automated with freighters. I thought it would simply require the supply command software, but I couldn't find an option to constantly transport goods from my complex to those other stations. since then I've been stumped as to how I can do this.

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Roguey@
Yea they can be attacked, but since its Avarice (Space Weed complex) is Teladi sector i wont have any problems there (i hope).

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I actually have a very big question. I have a nice factory complex, but i don't want to sell my goods directly from my complex, what I would like to do is start moving goods from my complex to my trading station and equipment docks, but I want it automated with freighters. I thought it would simply require the supply command software, but I couldn't find an option to constantly transport goods from my complex to those other stations. since then I've been stumped as to how I can do this.
- ThornandSpec

It's for jobs like this that you might want to read my guide on CLS (Commodity Logistics Software). There's a version on Roguey's site, or you can read the original thread on the ES boards. Both are linked in my stuff page Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

It's for jobs like this that you might want to read my guide on CLS (Commodity Logistics Software). There's a version on Roguey's site, or you can read the original thread on the ES boards. Both are linked in my stuff page
- Kirlack

Well I was gonna go for it, but looking around online I couldn't find a working download link, I think that they must be updating them? Also, will it work with the X Plugin Manager by chance? I haven't had great luck intalling mods for some reason.

*EDIT*

Nevermind, i found the function I was looking for! It was hidden in the manual trade run option, it has a repeat indefinitely option XD Thanks anyway Kirlack, I'll have to try out CLS one way or another.

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
h44

h44 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

You could combine, although don't factories that make a illegal goods in sectors owned by a race. If you do, it could be attacked by the race owner. I had this happen in a quiet paranoid border sector.

PS. 4 x 1mj is kind of small, they easily buy out 10+ faster than they can make them.
- Roguey

I found this out the hard way too. My Space Fuel complex in Nyana's Hideout got attacked by Argon Police. They were taking forever to shoot it down so I thought I would do them a favor and self destruct the complex. Got attacked by the police after blowing it up, lost law license, lost repuatation. Moral of story: don't help the npc police >.>

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

thought I would do them a favor and self destruct the complex.

I did the same. After that, I self destructed the illegal factories, then rebuilt the complex with legal factories. So the complex wasnt a complete lost, however it cost me quite a bit to change it.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well so far so good about my space weed complex in avarice hehehe.
Teladi legalized Space Weed but no Space fuel hm hm.
Imo when you wish to make a Space fuel factory do it in Unknown sectors.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well so far so good about my space weed complex in avarice hehehe.
Teladi legalized Space Weed but no Space fuel hm hm.
Imo when you wish to make a Space fuel factory do it in Unknown sectors.
- XeNoN

Or pirate/Yaki sectors, you could even be a real nut and make it in a Xenon sector, I've always wanted to take over a Xenon sector Roll eyes

Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Or Goner Space...;)

Somewhere out there is a Cobra Mk III with my name on it.
It isn't mine, some rando actually wrote my name across the side of his ship...
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

you could even be a real nut and make it in a Xenon sector

you really would have to be, that's just crazy!

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Update:
My complexes:

Complex 1:
Production: 1 Mj Shield and Microchips
Stations:
5x SPP M
4x CB
4x CR
5x 1 Mj S
3x CP (Chip Plant)
3x SM L
3x OM L
4x CrFab

+ 4 TS Mistral's for support if needed.

This complex is my main cookie donor hehehe, with awesome position and good config or the Xenon Hub gates i make ton of profit (around 7-8 Mill per h or less)

Complex 2: space weed
Production: Space Weed Avarice

4x Bliss Place
8x Dream Farm

I use TS to get Energy cells.

Other Stations:

1mj Shield Fac Argon Prime

Complex for lasertowers (exploit) :PP in Light Of Heart

Silicon Mine in light of heart (for support)
Ore Mine in Light Of heart (for support)

Next Complexes:

Space Fuel + Space Weed somewhere near pirate sector's (posiblly Gunne's Crusade or Moo Kye's Revenge or Ocrackokes Storm)

Microchips + 1 Mj Shield + IRE forge (what do you think about this?)

-Andrew Ender Wiggin

You need to log-in to post here.