Acinonyx Prototype - Xenon Graveyard best tactic

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Acinonyx Prototype - Xenon Graveyard best tactic

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Ok when you get stranded in the Xenon Graveyard first thing to do is:

Repair AP to at least 60 % (yes alot of time but you are then faster than most of Xenon ships).

What to collect first?

Fighting Drones Mk 2.

Why?

Theyre providing excelent fooder capabilities, Xenon will focusing on drones other than you.

Crates to collect in order:

FD Mk2
Hammer Heavy Torpedos
200 Mj shield
Hull Plating
200 Mj shield
ISR's
200 Mj shield
Tunings

Last are Jumdrive components. Dont forget to eject Adv sattelites!

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well all I needed was the tunings and some hull repairs. Once you get the Acinonyx tolike 140m/s, you can out-run most of the Xenon ships. Speed is the most important thing in the Xenon graveyard for me, then shields and finally turret weapons (to take-out scouts). Main weapons are fairly useless, they are too weak for the amount of ships faced.

Galimet

Galimet avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

the easiest way i found was .......to buy the turbo booster before going in the graveyard, puting the turbo booster to any keybord key,

and when you in the graveyard at the xenon attack phase, the 1st thing to do is get a 200 mj shield then spam your turbo booster,

since you got no photopile, it use you shield, so that why you spam it,so shield is always up, and you almost all the time on super speed, but kinda hard to get stuff and turn when turbo is on,

well if you dint want tunning its a good way too, just run away looking for jumpdrive

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

also what I found out is that you can put high energy plasma throwers all around the ship & they won't be removed from your cargo bay & will help in the initial search for jumpdrive components & other wares. & the more the ship is repaired the better it would be as stated above. Even if you have the ISR & CIG in the bay but not installed they will be removed from the cargo bay. Word from the wise here folks

You need to log-in to post here.