Anyone wanna join me in the project?

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Anyone wanna join me in the project?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

This project will feature a 5-10 new ships, but its in the consideration still.
Basically i wanted always to enhance hostile alien forces like Khaak, Xenon etc, but that doesnt mean that main races will get some bosts.
Anyway what to expect:
3-4 new SPlit Ships
1 Paranid Ship (M2+)
3 Xenon ships
A few new weapons
And alot more.
Basically i know how to create ships for the game but importing is the problem, i can do job's, editing some T files but unfortinetly im not so advanced modder in X series like im in Skyrim. So ill need some help! Ty.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Sounds like an interesting project. What will be your aim for the mod? adding new ships?

I guess you can model ships? got any designs for them?

ps. if you need any advice, just ask.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Main aim for the mod will be harder gameplay like enhancing ships (its a simple mod really), all ships will get higher shield ratings etc, stuff like that.

Well i will ask you tnx.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

so you want to make battles last longer than that?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

In a manner of speaking yea.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
jjhawk

jjhawk avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

Nerf weapons and increase shields... That gets two thumbs up from me LOL

Always wondered how every Tom, Dick and Harry flew around with a flame thrower, yet only pirates have access to them... Needs fixing .. Wink

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

jjhawk@
Wtf are you talking about? xD

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
jjhawk

jjhawk avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

A rebalance sounds like a nice idea is what I'm getting at. The comment about plasma burst generators is a common sense look at the game. You see lots of commonwealth ships using weapons that they should not have an easy time getting. I would personally remove them from the game or restrict them to certain ships made by pirates such as the blastclaw or yaki ships ..

I like your thinking on making combat last longer as Roguey put it is what I'm getting at.

You need to log-in to post here.