Another complex question ...

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Another complex question ...

stanbaker

stanbaker avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

This may have been asked before, but I can't seem to find a good search result.

I'm trying to add a station to a large complex, and I have my big ol' whale of a mover hanging out with a complex connector ready to go. With the station in place and beaconing for attention, the "Drop station ..." option is greyed out. I can't figure out why I can't attach this station to the hub. Its certainly close enough.

Have I exceeded some station limit I don't know about? I've heard about complexes having 100+ stations in them, and I'm nowhere near that at only 72.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks!

edit: I've tried adding a second new station, thinking I'll connect those two first into a new complex, then connect the hubs. Nope. I can't drop the connector between the two new stations either. And their about as close together as is possible without them damaging each other.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Very strange. Myself I have a complex with 165 stations, so its nothing to do with the size of the complex.

Hows the cargo bay of the ship? and do you have any missing software upgrades? I dont think they matter, but just wondered.

tomjgs

tomjgs avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

You do know you have to be in the same sector as the station you are trying to place.

You need to log-in to post here.