Complexes...

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Complexes...

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 10 years ago.

When I have done complexes before I've done small one selling one product. I thought I would start up again so I put 30million credits into a complex that has;
1 Solar power plant XL
Crystal Fab L
Silicon Mine L
Cattle Range L
Cahonna Bakery L

I want to make it so I can sell by energy cells... how do I do this, it's showing as an intermediate product, does this mean I can't sell it?

EDIT: I am using trades ships to 'sell ware for best price' i'll let you know what happens.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Highlight the 'plex in your property menu (or sector map, both work). Scroll down to 'Command Console -> Orders -> (pick a slot) -> Administration (Commercial Agent) -> Complex Settings.

There'll be a list of all your complexes' resources/products. Highlight and hit enter, or simply click, on any resource to change it into a product. Smile Or vice versa.

And don't worry that it says Commercial Agent, you don't need a CAG assigned for it to work.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Doesnt that require the bonus pack?

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hmm. Might do, now that I think about it.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 10 years ago.

I'll have a look at some bonus packs, the trade ships are bringing in some money but its a very slow income.

I have used the gate hub to help me, putting one in my complexes' sector and letting the traders go further with the maximum jumpes set to 9, they get three time the coverage with the gate hub.

You need to log-in to post here.