Mysterious PALC

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Mysterious PALC

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

So I was boosting my rep with the Argons near the war sectors a few days ago, and picked up a sector defence mission. After surveying the debris of the Q for any nice loot, I spotted a PALC. Do Qs have a chance to drop them now, or something? The only other explanation I can think of is that an Argon Colossus died at some point while I wasn't there, and the PALC just happened to be near where I killed the Q.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 10 years ago.

I can never keep track of what ships will drop, I once destroyed a Pirate Carrack and managed to pick up 10million credits worth of loot. Other times I just get ECs or Space Weed.

jjhawk

jjhawk avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

I have yet to see a single mission In the war sectors yet...

krony1664

krony1664 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

ive had q`s drop them in ufjd sectors and i think a few dropped in segaris off attacking xenon too

Fragmentality

Fragmentality avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

I've seen them drop before as well, but its mighty rare. It happened once for me from a Xenon Q dropping 3 PALCS. After destroying a couple hundred more Qs, I have yet to see them drop any more. I had hoped I could get enough to fit one Split Pternadon.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

sounds like youre better off using the laser-tower glitch, although its nice to know the Xenon do have a chance of dropping them too.

Fragmentality

Fragmentality avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

I thought the laser tower glitch was for Plasma Beam Cannons. Is there a laser tower you can get Phased Array Lasers Cannons from?

foxxbl

foxxbl avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

I was also destroying undeployed LTs to get PBCs in the debris, not PALCs.
PALCs, as far as I know, you can find only in debris of ships (heard also in Carracks).

--
Trade rank: Magnate
Fight rank: Crusader
Flying: 13-08:13

You need to log-in to post here.