Dontcha just love Return Abandoned Ship missions?

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Dontcha just love Return Abandoned Ship missions?

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

I must be a really soft touch! I've always gone for bringing them back the ships to gain rep. I think an adjustment in strategy is called for......Cheers you ship grabbing pirates!

I am an Alien!
Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

well today I got a return ship mission. They were offering 1.2 mil for a ship in 45 minutes. I saved and took it wow a cobra.. I gave-it a jump drive ecells then off to the unk sec next to legends home. i decided to take it to the next to ptni.. The lady later said no problem it had no shields or tail guns so no problem keeping it . The police asked about tags and registration I showed them and all is forgiven..But the best news is my marines now have a home to go fly kites in yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

As mentioned earlier I did abadoned ship mission for a cobra.a last night I tried to take the ship into Argon space to dock at a military outpost.everything was red for that ship. Interesting never saw that before but now I know I can plan ahead. I PR a nab say.in senior badlands to send any ships I, am given lol a place to hang while I get my papers in order so the Copps can check them out.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

Everyone's red? Check if they are actually hostile to you, this can be done by sending them a comm and seeing if they actually talk to you; if they answer you and will tell you where the nearest shipyard is, they're aren't hostile; this means the ship you're flying is recognising them hostile, which you can change in the friend/foe options. If they tell you to go away, they are hostile, but they should reset after a few jumps.

I will be the one to take you down!
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Just the,cobra,I was not in it,

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Got a tiger From a parnaid mission.Was offering 250,009 for a tiger

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Last night I did a return ship mission offering.F 650I for a ship.I thinking might might be able tl add to my fleet .Save accept it was a harrier senental so I am 650I richer and they have a gold plated harrier

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Last night I took a return ship mission offering 259I .I took it. It was a Ares missile frig. Now why would offer a few credit for a 18 nil ship?. I know how much it was worth because I sold it after visting.F a unk SE,toy even the cops stopped by. I left, guess they liked it there lol so I sold the ship.

firestorm79

firestorm79 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

wow... how are you getting return cobras and tigers for return ship missions!??!

Do you need to have your combat level especially high, and your split relations at the highest??

I think I am 'assassin' at the moment. And I dropped a couple of ranks with Split after boarding a Boa... Wink

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

The ships you're asked to return are decided primarily by your Race rank with the mission giver. The higher your rank, the better chance you have of being asked to return something big like an M7/M7M. Even at rank 7, you should still get the odd M6 return Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
firestorm79

firestorm79 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Thx! Guess it's time to get my rep back up with the Split - seeing as they have the best ships! Dance

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

It should be noted, you don't only get return ships for that races ships! I've recovered Cobras for the Teladi, and Minotaurs for the Paranid! Big grin

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

Just sayin'......

Picture

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.