new to this game

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » new to this game

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I finally got AP, thru stream. Is this game around away from stream?.Diffidently lot of diffences between this and t.c. I having trouble getting a nividium mining operation started. I have used the sector south of mendelas oasis. This time it is named I broke up the same roid that is 5 nidivium. My minner in not picking up turnover like it is supposed to. Could it be because of the activity around? Also will free scripts etc work for AP? Can the cls and MSN work. Kinda got used to MSN cls great for simple traders.. Please be patience like you. guys were with tc

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Have you got the bonus pack installed? CLS and other traders need it! My ships pick up Nividium when they are renamed with the word 'Nividium' as part of their name and are ordered to "Collect rocks in sector." You also have to make sure that the rocks are small enough. If you've already done these things .......... Sorry, I can't help!
If you pick up 10 units of Nividium yourself you gain one of the steam achievements.
If you get plenty of Nividium don't sell it, use the stock market instead, because you can make lots of credits and still have the Nividium for when you need it in the game's plots. Have fun!

I am an Alien!
Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

The game is distributed entirely through steam, which many old fans did not like. To please them, ES released non-steam version of the .exe which you can get access to if you authenticate you serial code on the ES site.

Free third party scripts will work, but you will need to do Thereshallbewings and make your game as *modified*.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I may download from ecosoft. I like not need.ing the net to play.
I was looking at the stats of other m6 and nothing beat the hyperion vanguard.The protype you get from the graveyard looks close. But still no cigar. Lucky for me I was given one lol. Anyone else use the hyperion as their on ship?

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

I like to get the 'Steam achievements'........ but they will lose their appeal when I've got a few more and I will also go to 'offline mode.'

I am an Alien!

You need to log-in to post here.