new to X3

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » new to X3

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hello Icedtino, I think the easiest way to gain reputation (with the Paranid for example) is to accept Missions especially those of difficulty hard or very hard. Transport personnel/military personnel missions are a very good example because this type of missions is easy, quick and of course makes reputation and good credits.

And a small note: as you said, the tractor beam is typically used to move roids (Ore and Silicon Mines) around big/huge complexes, but also bear in mind that using tractor beam may unintentionally alters the orientation of the target station, I'd use the tractor beam only when so neccessary. imo better build the station/complex at the right location from the first time so as not to waste time relocating stations later. Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Icedtino

Icedtino avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

ok this is odd

so i finally got friend of priest duke and yet i STILL dont have access to the paranid stock exchange...any ideas?

EDIT: nvm got it to work went to it and targetted it and it opened up

Icedtino

Icedtino avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

ok so i was wondering i bought some shares on the company/corporation stock exchange but i was wondering how do i know what assets they got to sorta "help" the stocks go up in value (atm they are at 25 cr each and were bought at 28 cr each)

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.