Cant find Scientists in Shady Business plot

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Cant find Scientists in Shady Business plot

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

All I need to know is where are they because I am finding nothing!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there, does the mission log not tell you where to find them?

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

yes it is not telling me anything;)

... It says I can but it is not saying where i can

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

that's is strange; I dont remmeber it being that hard to find them - although I was viewing the mission xml when writing the guide, so I may of just thought it would tell you. Re-looking at the xml, hav you tried the following:

- Talk to Hatibigttab in Spring of Belief,
- Talk to Yalos in The Vault,
- Talk to Loli in Depths of Silence,

If those were correct, could you let me know so I could update the guide (here). many thanks,

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

It says I can but it is not saying where i can

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

did you read the post above?

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

this will sound stupid but am I supposed to see a blue book or goggles indicating it is part of a plot because I do not see these in the sectors I was looking in or am I supposed to wait some in-game hours before the icon does show?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

oh, these people will be onboard a stations;

- Hatibigttab: Spring of Belief, Trade Dock,
- Yalos: The Vault, Equipment Dock,
- Loli: Depths of Silence Military Outpost,

com with the station, then talk to the correct person.

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

hmmm unless I have broken something or have not done something I do not see these names anywhere... BTW am I supposed to deliver those goods first then look for these scientists? However, I will just keep trying again until I do see

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

hmm.i thought the item collecting was after the scientists. what does your active mission tell you to do?

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

right now it says find the corporate sponsors...:)

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Possibly you are ahead of yourself/where you think you are .......... The corporate sponsor part is covered in Roguey's guide to 'Shady Business' {roguey.co.uk/x3ap/help/guides/shady-business/page5.php} and may refer to your choice of pathways between [1)The Beryll 2)Strong Arms 3)Jonferco] as YOUR corporate sponsors....... I'm still building up forces and storing resources to fend off the backlash resulting from this choice, which is mentioned in other available threads here and elsewhere, I think!

I am an Alien!
phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Possibly you are ahead of yourself/where you think you are .......... The corporate sponsor part is covered in Roguey's guide to 'Shady Business' {roguey.co.uk/x3ap/help/guides/shady-business/page5.php} and may refer to your choice of pathways between [1)The Beryll 2)Strong Arms 3)Jonferco] as YOUR corporate sponsors....... I'm still building up forces and storing resources to fend off the backlash resulting from this choice, which is mentioned in other available threads here and elsewhere, I think!
- AlphanInfidel

Yeah I am still trying to figure out what is going on here because the mission pointer says look for them but when I go to the sectors where these folks are located they are not there... Well I will have another look at the Shady Business guide again Wink

You need to log-in to post here.