Hey all, im back (again)

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Hey all, im back (again)

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

After long break from X3, ill return once again to it, idk why but exploring vast universe feels like freedom haha.
Also i saw X Rebirth trailer and i gotta say i think ill shut down my social life haha.
Anyways anyone alive here?

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Zipmeister

Zipmeister avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Welcome back.
I can definitely agree with the freedom aspect. The fly on a wall perspective where the universe ticks on around you certainly helps with the suspension of disbelief. So easy to lose yourself (and many hours) in the game.

Im not to sure WHAT to think of the trailer yet. It's big, It's pretty, It's also only one player ship in the trailer.
I hope it's not dumbed down like the recent X-Com remake.
I'd rather "This is is the ship you start with" than "This is your ship, the Albion Pride"
Perhaps they will keep the startup quote in Rebirth. One quote... "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black." -Henry Ford
After they decided to bring back the cockpit, I hope there is a Cockpit/UI toggle to make nice pretty screenshot/wallpapers.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey xenon, welcome back Wave

well, the forum still going okay; if anything they seem as active ever. has for myself, ive been a bit busy with things, so its good that I can take step-back from things. You guys probably can guess what with...

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Srry mate i forgot haha, what do you ment by that exactly?

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Just that ive been working on things Smile

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

@ Roguey .........'spect some of us could have wild guesses ...... or just make two wish lists for AP and Rebirth!

I am an Alien!
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hello again, I'm not playing X3 but I'm waiting for Rebirth. Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Too bad i cant play XR need new pc Cry...

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

What PC do you have at the moment?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Not worth mentioning trust me xD, altough i already told you way back on steam about my pc Big grin and then you bragged about yours :P haha

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

oh sorry xenon, its been awhile so I cant remember what pc you got..sorry for the bragging too (I guess I was in one of them modes lol).

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Haha xD, anyways single core cpu, 2.5 GB ram, HD 3850 Agp (xD), and some other shit.
But anyways i intend to buy hopefully soon new pc.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

lol, it does sound a bit old Smile I havnt heard the term AGP for a long time.

with the new pc, what are you thinking of?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Idk really, alot of ram, good cpu (prolly i7 or newer versions), ATI gfx...ill see.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Hammerit

Hammerit avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 10 years ago.

Wb XeNoN Smile

Regarding your new shiny toy you should probably invest in a nice SSD. Storing your entire Steam library on an SSD speeds up X3TC / AP quite nicely. Also make sure Windows allocates the page file on it too because the X games swap like crazy regardless of how much RAM you actually have Smile.

You need to log-in to post here.