Shareholder mission 5

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Shareholder mission 5

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I just got ,share mission 5 . I,got a Teledi geochuen ready. But I havetofly to Uranus., fine , but I am playing AC Argon peacekeeper. I see three options .1try and do missions till terrians like me, tough but possible . 2Go to God on the cheat but I am trying to avoid that script. Skip that mission. So have two questions .1 if I skip that ah mission how will it affect the outcome lateen I know I,can,normally come get it later perhaps. 2 sea there any other options Someone had tried'? Ideas

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I forgot to add,I made it Jupiter when I seas informed by several Osaka I am not allowed in that sector lol so I turned around

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Sorry Scott, I can't exactly remember when this comes in the plot ...... but I THINK I went from Megnir to Althes to Neptune to avoid the conflicted Zones. (Sorry if this is the wrong time in your game for this to work.) If you take a little time to bash a few Argon M3,M4,M5 before you set out the Terrans may let you do missions as you explore, which will help you gain permission to go deeper into their territory. Then you'll have to do Argon missions again to regain reputation.

I am an Alien!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well the safest way is with a fast M5, although when you get there you will need enough rep to land. I wouldnt recommend skipping missions because this may cause other problems.

You could kill a few argons in terran space (to boost your terran rank). Then go back to the argon's and do some missions for them - repairing your argon rank. I wouldnt do too many kills at once, cos if your argon ranks becomes too low, it will be much harder to recover it.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Guees I will try that . Cannot use a m5 need personnel transport .now go pop few Argons

You need to log-in to post here.