Shady business / testbed part

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Shady business / testbed part

Fantome

Fantome avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

o/ evening peeps

I get a problem with Shady business plot / Testbed part : i need to get 250 x Matter/Anti-matter Warheads but due to argon plot i'm red with Terran so i'm outlaw for any terran systems or stations and i didn't find any good way to get those warheads. Which way would be the best to get those warhead ?

Thx for help.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

If you can't buy them anywhere, try blowing up a few Terran freighters, weapons dealers and the like, or taking out a few Terran capital ships and picking up the leftovers Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Fantome

Fantome avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yes i began to try this way but it took me a "bit" of time to get only 28 Warheads ... so i hope there is another way i missed :p

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

It may be quicker to rebuild Terran Rep., as 1)this is useful for when you want to buy other things from them, and 2)if you leave it until later in the game it can take several ages!

I am an Alien!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Agreed, I would recommend to try and repair your Terran rep. I would suggest something like this; this.

GalacticStrife

GalacticStrife avatar
Posted 9 years ago.

Since I had -4 Terran Rep, what I found to be easiest was to camp out at a M/A-M Forge (I chose the one in the last Unknown Sector), and wait until the station built up enough Warheads. When the station had about 570 in stock, a freighter came to buy them, when the freighter undocked from the station with its full load, I swooped in and damaged them enough until they dropped their cargo. Picked up 280 M/A-M Warheads without even killing one Terran Ship.

Of course, getting to the last unknown sector in terran space was a little difficult, but the Hyperion made it eventually.

You need to log-in to post here.