Steam, Indie Spring sale, 2013

Home Board Index » Steam » Steam, Indie Spring sale, 2013

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

ive noticed that steam are having a sale on indie titles, however there is so many titles in there. Is there any titles in the sale worth checking out?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

I've heard Don't Starve is good. Other than that I usually stay away from indy games because most don't offer enough content for the money IMO. Funny thing, AAA titles don't offer enough content for the money either lol. You know me though, I want something that has some meat and a lot of replay value before i'll consider picking it up.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Ah, I guess thats true. I did get Limbo awhile back, and that was very good (if you like platforming). However I dont think its got too much replay value after you done everything, but its fun whilst it last: working out how not to die Smile I recommend a controller for it.

I wonder if any of you know of any gems in the Indie sale?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Whoa that bold really stands out lol!

I see two games that look sorta interesting. Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign and Armada 2526 Gold Edition.

Unity of Command reminds me of the Risk board game. Terraria is 75% off ATM as well if you know anybody who might enjoy it and there is a patch in the works for it. Super Meatboy is there also. I've heard its a really good, challenging platformer.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Whoa that bold really stands out lol!

thats kind-of the point of bold :p

hmm.. both Unity and Armada look turned based, which isnt my thing, but that's just how I feel.

as for Terraria, 75% is great for anyone thinking about it. I need to play some more of it sometime; although trying to finish off some ps3 games atm.

You need to log-in to post here.