Would you join a Roguey's SC guild?

Home Board Index » Star Citizen » Would you join a Roguey's SC guild?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

if the graphics are as great in the final product...it's gonna take a beast of a
machine to run it, online with a killer connection
- Ferenczy66

And this will alienate a lot of players too, which wont be good for gameplay either.

nosscar

nosscar avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

yes I would the game looks great as shown now.
But can they pull it off is the question.
I have a lot of time on my hands due to being retired for health reasons.
I am not great at combat, my reactions being slower now, but I like the trading building side.
So I could have a role requiring more online time, love to be part of a crew ship, along those lines.
Also how about an Elite dangerous guild. Game will be out on release sooner, and looking good so far.
I am hoping to try both.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

I have a lot of time on my hands due to being retired for health reasons.
I am not great at combat, my reactions being slower now, but I like the trading building side.
- nosscar

Sorry to hear about your health problems. Hopefully they arent too bad.

Also how about an Elite dangerous guild. Game will be out on release sooner, and looking good so far.
- nosscar

Yea I looked at Elite-D and to be honest it confused me abit. I was looking at their site awhile back about donation. However it said if I donated this amount I would get this, but if I donated that I would get that.. but it got very confusing, and sounded like if I donated enough id get to two copies or something? but didnt really say how much I would need to donate to get one copy. Maybe its been re-worded since but it left me feeling a bit confused.

SpiritOfDeath

SpiritOfDeath avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 9 years ago.

I would, but judging from what the game looks like, my computer would start running it at Seconds Per Frame instead of frames per second.
Maybe when i get an actual computer instead of a laprock.

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! *falls over*

don't look at me D:
danielrzr96

danielrzr96 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 9 years ago.

I just registered...was looking for a way to optimize my X rebirth 2.0...and founded this site Big grin
And I can't W8 to play SC Big grin /r me Big grin...

tagos

tagos avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 9 years ago.

Yes. Should I still be alive when it eventually comes out.

« 1 2 3

You need to log-in to post here.