Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 9 years ago.

Star Citizen Careers: Mining

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

Hi there, thanks for posting although I suggest in the future you add a little bit of text - I thought it was a spam-bot at first Smile

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 9 years ago.

Hi there, thanks for posting although I suggest in the future you add a little bit of text - I thought it was a spam-bot at first
- Roguey

Whoops, you are absolutely right Smile. Sorry about that.

The details about mining is very interesting and it is great to see where the game is heading. To me the mining itself sounds a full fleshed game already and Star Citizen as a combination of multiple games. Amazing project.
It will be interesting to see how SC will affect to genre (or even gaming) as a whole.

"We’ve talked a lot about how Star Citizen will come together from disparate pieces over the past year, and we are now entering into when that happens. I can’t express how excited I am. Will there be unforeseen issues, bugs to squash and things to balance? Yes! …but I know that I have an amazing development team AND the best community ever assembled behind me. Stay tuned: it’s going to be big!" - letter

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 9 years ago.

Let us hope it is better than E:D's current mining thing. Still looks extremely tedious but it is impossible to say as of right now if it will be worthwhile or not.

You need to log-in to post here.