Gameplay experiences and stories

Home Board Index » Star Citizen » Gameplay experiences and stories

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

Star Citizen PU is still under development and naturally alpha-version has tons of bugs but it has gave some pretty amazing and interesting experiences during the testing already.

I was investigating crash landed Starfarer when some player destroyed my ship before (s)he left the moon. Unfortunately the game doesn't have scanning feature yet so I don't know who the player was. Well, I decided to stay around and met other players visiting at the same location. One player visited with Cutlass Black and another with Reclaimer which was pretty impressive sight.

Picture

Picture

Once I crashed to Delamar (my ship want out of power) and since I was still quite far from the Levski I decided to order "a taxi" by using a beacon. I nice player came with Cutlass Black and took me to Levski. Good to know not all players try to kill you immediately Wink ... can't wait scanning feature.

Picture

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 6 years ago.

hmm.. so players can attack each other - is it a bit like elite (as people can just attack)? glad to hear there is also friendly commanders too Smile

ps. some nice looking screenshots Smile

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

Some players are attacking and destroying ships without any (good) reasons. Griefing etc. is irritating but in the other hand it is good that they are doing that during alpha testing because then we see how well systems works to get rid of it; reputation, UEE "police", bounty hunting, etc.

There are plenty of nice players testing at the moment so getting killed by some other player has fortunately been rare. In Alpha 3.1 Beacon has only two co-op types; "taxi" service and request for help to fight but in Alpha 3.2 they try to add more and other important co-op features.

You need to log-in to post here.