Im FIRST HERE :)

Home Board Index » Star Citizen » Im FIRST HERE :)

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

well hopefully tomorrow or the next day I should be able to finish off the SC ship section. I started coding in the picture uploader. Here's the ship page so far:

Picture

Im not 100% happy with the weapon panel on the right atm, although it should do for time-being.

jaml

jaml avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi Roguey! Check it out:
We’ve had a number of requests lately from Citizens looking for help starting their own fan sites. That’s great news, overall: where most games would spend millions of dollars advertising, Star Citizen relies on YOU. So anyone spreading the word is doing us a great service! We’ve put together a small kit to help get anyone interested in starting a fan site started. It includes:
    [*] High-Res Moscow Concept Wallpaper (rescalable)
    [*] High-Res Tyrol Concept Wallpaper (rescalable)
    [*] 4 Squadron 42 Wallpapers
    [*] Aurora Brochure
    [*] Jump Point Issue #1
    [*] RSI Logos in color and b/w
    [*] Squadron 42 logo
    [*] Star Citizen Logo
    [*] Orbitron font

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/fan-focus-citizen-card-update-fan-site-kit-more/

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me...
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

hi there. Well ive already seen it, although there wasnt all that much in there to be honest. The main thing is getting some content together. The ship section should work now, do you want to help add ships?

jaml

jaml avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Sure! (in free time)
Are you planing to add ships (from MODed AP) too?
And, as far as I know not all specifications are there about SC ships. So will we add them (as they are now, and later update?)

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me...
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

well I wasnt planning to add ships from modified games, although originally the code was written to do so (in X3 site).

as for the SC ships, I do understand that the stats arent complete. However new fields can be added easily, at any-time.

Ill give you staff access tomorrow Smile

jaml

jaml avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Excelent Smile
Evening, when I get back from work I be happy to help Smile

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

okay, you should have staff access now. You should be able to reach the admin stuff by going to the main page, then clicking admin under user options Smile

jaml

jaml avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanx Smile
Everything works very good. I added 1 ship to SC, i should have free time tomorrow evening. I will try to add some then.

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.