merits for being good boy

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » merits for being good boy

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 8 years ago.

Hi i pledged to zach just because still trying see who is what. Did a few supply mission for him got some merits. Wonderi g what are they used for? If i get so many get more cash each week , acessto new stuff? Just wondering

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 8 years ago.

If you check the pledge page (for your character), you will see there is a page about merits and rewards. When you earn enough during the week, youre be given a set cash reward at the end of the cycle (ends on Thursday). Rewards can range from a few 1000's credits, to millions (depending how many merits you have earn). After 4 weeks, and a certain rank you will unlock something - most of them are pretty bad to be honest.

Merits as such, are used to help your character claim or re-force a system.

Gomorragh

Gomorragh avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 8 years ago.

ive not pledged yet, with approx another 60mill to make on exploration to get elite ill be out of the main systems a while again i think

Cmdr Gomorragh - Stares at players, just waiting ......
AlexanderSziller

AlexanderSziller avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 8 years ago.

Don't forget that you have to fly to a station owned by your faction, and cash-in the power points.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 8 years ago.

Ok new week is today. I had 430 creds got bumpet up tp next level 2 willget that check next week. Now why did i lose 200 creds? I understand 100. But 200?

You need to log-in to post here.