dropship

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » dropship

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 8 years ago.

Hi been reading in frontier form about the dropship. Got enought rank and credits to get one. Flying a asp explor now got a t6 slightly bigger cargo runs. A viper mk4. Been wanting something diffentbeen hanging around res places seams the police there need help with pythons and other big ships. Watched pythons fall fast under me and another set of guns. Dropped a clipper or two singlehandly. Been thinking about dropship till i get enought for python. Anyone useing it?

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 8 years ago.

I passed it over for an assault ship, so no help to you on that one, but I did like my assault ship and when I have the spare credits will get another for fun times.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Getting credits is so slooooow in this game even just hanging aroud res places , while lit bettet then trading with what i have still taked time just looking for something that is verstile. Fas has low cargo compared to the dropship.

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 8 years ago.

well I do nothing but trade and fight off the occasional bandit after my hard earned goodies, the amounts you cna earn do get higher the more reputation you gain and as you progress towards your elite rank, I am doing trade missions in the hundreds of thousands now with the occasional 1 mil plus appearing. Tip for you if you don't like the bulletin board, log out to main window and log back in with the opposite, if playing open, log in solo and then try the bulletins again, or vice versa, you can always change back again before leaving the station.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Well last night, while I was waiting on my asp ecplorer to get repaired from a vist from a fas, I was strolling thru the lot at the shipyard in by Ra. Any how as i was looking at a pyhton a you saleslady in a low cut tight blouse and short skirt stopped by. Told her wanting a python but not enought creds yet. Told me about the dropship, same guns more amour less cargo and about half a python cost. She took me over there while showing me around, it seamed her blouse kept getting more open and lower. Showed me the inside two coffee holders, huge space for what ever,. As I was signing the papers her blouse was buttoned all the way up. Wonder if she has done that before?

You need to log-in to post here.