Cargo storage?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Cargo storage?

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hey Guys i know this topic comes up in other forums but i thought i would post it here as i was wondering about other CMDRs dealing with the storage issue and the continuing constant interdictions all the time for 2 tons of NANOBREAKERs which i might need later but dont want to haul around in the "Black"all the time with the constant hassel.So my question to you is.. How do you guys deal with this problem?Do you guys just sell the cargo?Do you dump the cargo?Are do you just carry it with you around all the time?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

I have been selling it. No way i'm hauling around random cargo for nothing.

I haven't been playing much recently so I never messed with engineers until 2 days ago. Somebody on the forums said they no longer need commodities to craft things. I just looked at the patch notes and I don't see anything about it so don't know if it's actually true.

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

Yea same here,still looking for arsenic ,just kinda got back into it myself.Still getting interdicted all the time with this stuff......its crazy lol.We need storage space of some kind.

Ps:you still need all the commodities for engineer upgrades

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

I've been doing FSD and thruster upgrades mostly and haven't needed them yet but then again they are only at level 3. Which mods do you need the items for?

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hey Sinxar
FSD Grade 5 for my Python,did some space trucking yesterday got myself 3 Arsinic.And you were right on the commodities for engnieers,you do not need.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

Im pretty sure the ware requirement has been removed for engineers now. Its just the materials you need - or at-least thats the case to the engineer ive been visiting.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

I read yesterday that there is supposed to be more storage at stations coming sometime in the future and those commodities will be used again (and will be able to be stored somehow). I don't know where people are getting this information and I don't know if it has any merit. Even so, I still sell them.

You need to log-in to post here.