Roguey, Just seen your video dated 27/1/17 ....

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Roguey, Just seen your video dated 27/1/17 ....

Gomorragh

Gomorragh avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 7 years ago.

Your ship being 0 health was because they had destroyed it either in orbit or on land, but because you crashed rather than logged out you actually had it resurrected, i am out that way now swapping between solo and private group getting what data i can from the 2nd design of ruin.

Have you done any science in the ruins to find exactly what combinations give what results?

Cmdr Gomorragh - Stares at players, just waiting ......
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

hi there. If its the video I remember then I was attacked by a random person in a Imperial Cutter. My game went strange, and in the end I made more money than lost (which isnt normal for Elite). I was expecting to rebuy my ship, but it was there (after logging out and switching to solo).

Its nice to see your still around on the site Gomorragh Wave

Gomorragh

Gomorragh avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hehe, look in occasionally each week, just takes me a month to remember my password lol

Ive been exploring a lot ingame Hit Elite Explorer either last week or the week before, was expecting to be 1% shot or something lol, thats how its felt the last 3 times i went out, now working on engineers and trading, lol, need an anaconda i think

Cmdr Gomorragh - Stares at players, just waiting ......
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

congratulations on the exportation rank. How did you achieve it? as the sight-seeing missions give a huge boost to the title, or did you do it the hard way?

You need to log-in to post here.