Show us your... Holo-me's

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Show us your... Holo-me's

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

I thought this would be an interesting to see your holo-me creations. Im not 100% with mine, ill have to mess around with it later on;

Picture

Anyway, lets see yours Smile

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

Picture

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

neat, thanks for posting sinxar - did you spend long doing that one? im wondering if I should add this ability to the commander section - ie. posting a picture of your holo-me.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

Nah about 30 mins or so. Most of that time was spent redoing things that kept getting reset for whatever reason

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hey guys
Just a quick noob question?Can i not copy and paste a pic to the text box?are am i missing something.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

You need to put it on a site like imgur.com then click on "get share links" then copy the BBCode one and paste that. You don't need to sign in for imgur either so its a good fast image sharing site (oh and they never delete your images!).

minky67

minky67 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

hi guys im new here so how better to introduce myself CMDR MARI CELESTE
MM SEEMS THE BB CODE NOT WORKING
Picture

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

@minky67 welcome to the forum Wave

the reason your UBB code didnt work straight away is that you need to be level 1 or higher. This is to stop spam-bots posting links to sites without being able to check them. Although fortunately we dont get too many, but hopefully you can understand.

minky67

minky67 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

thats cool anyway there i am hehe

You need to log-in to post here.