Were's the money at 2.3?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Were's the money at 2.3?

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hey guys nice to see you on the forum
just been on for a couple of days now since the new update(which is awesome)so as usual i always fall on the way side to find credits in this game,are good farming spots.Got a good tip to go to SOTHIS for the sightseeing atmospherics,so i grabbed my "third" anaconda(cuz i suck at this game)and headed into he black.So after i kinda figured it out i was making about 15 million an hour,i mean the planet is literally right there were you have to scan,it pretty quick.So any how its nice to be back on Roguey forum again,let me know how you guys are making your money now a days.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

Oh that still works? I thought it was nerfed?

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

i'm not to sure but i have my anaconda fitted for the cabins an it seens to be working ....i think?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

Oh wait I was confused. I thought you meant those planetary scan missions. I had to read the OP like 10 times to see what you meant lol! Still though 15m per hour isn't bad at all and those sightseeing missions are so easy!

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

Right...LoL,sorry about the writing had a few beerrs... hehe

P.s Also i dont have the luxury cabins either on the Conda but im assuming it would pay even more.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

Sometime I mean to check Quince, as that was making me around 100 million/hour. I cant see that still working in v2.3,

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

WOW.....That insane amount of money,might check it out.

Rexx

Rexx avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 7 years ago.

You guys depress me with your millions of creds an hour. That being said,,,, Cheers.

oken_pierre

oken_pierre avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 7 years ago.

I did finally manage to try the Quince system but never made anywhere near what you did. As a no rank I got only lower reward missions. Think I did get a couple of rewards close to 1 million credits but that was very rare. After about 20 hours of trying to save my Federation scan rewards, getting destroyed trying to enter the station after completing the scan missions, and the failure to collect drone kill rewards, finally quit the Quince system. Think I only made a total of around 80 million credits in all that time doing 20 or close as I could get missions at a time. I did manage to raise my % toward Empire from zero to 27% toward the first Rank but still Rank 0 Empire. HaHa Have not tried Quince since 2.3 came out and don't plan to do so anytime in the near future. Thanks for the information it was tried, tested and I did not enjoy it much but then again I am a solo player mostly.

You need to log-in to post here.