How to update Database - equipment

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » How to update Database - equipment

Bone

Bone avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 6 years ago.

I can not figure out how to update the aviable equipment for a system for
https://roguey.co.uk/elite-dangerous/universe/miromi/heyerdahl-port/

I was looking for an 5A Framshiftdrive and discovered that the data provided is out of date. So I wanted to update the info (the very reason i registered myself for).
I found that I would be able to edit the System and Outpost Data itself but found no solution to update the info for aviable equipment. A short search in the Forum did not help. I bet there will be some threads about but i was unable to find them (sorry).

Please give me a hint.

thx

Bone

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 6 years ago.

hi there, all our Elite Dangerous information comes from EDDN (A large trading network, which all the big sites use - such as eddb, Elite Trade Net, Inara, ED-TD, Thrudd's Trading Tools, etc.). So if submit your data to EDDN, you will be helping out those sites too. Many people use ED Market connector (found here). The only bad thing with EDMC is that you will to log in with your Frontier username/password - which I can understand some people dont like. You will have to okay it via email too. There are number of programs you can use, but using Frontiers own way is better that OCR (which sometimes can mistake letters and numbers).

You need to log-in to post here.