Gettin nervous here.

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Gettin nervous here.

arnack

arnack avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 6 years ago.

G'mornin all. I was hoping I could get some help with an issue. I just recently obtained a fine for not delivering. And now I'm wanted in a certain system, or outpost in the system. I went there to pay it off but there's NO record of it. And bounty hunters are doing their best to shoot at me. What else can I do? I'm gettin worried here.
I just left this on Facebook Mobius page too. I did pay some guy in contacts to do some litigation for it, (I think), but it didn't cover the fine, which is about 91k and some change. Just his fee. But I've even been to Abraham Lincoln to see if I can pay it through that clerks office. Nothing...

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 6 years ago.

Ah, sounds like you attempted a mission were you had to deliver some goods. The fine is to cover the price of the goods, so you cant make a profit from those types of missions. Any chance you could post a picture of the left panel?

oken_pierre

oken_pierre avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 6 years ago.

Not sure if this is correct but might remove your problem in that system and station. Go to a neighboring system, buy a cheap Sidewinder, make sure you can make the jump back to problem system with FSD, let the bounty hunters kill you. That should remove any Wanted for that system and station. This has worked for me in the past. It is worth a try. Good Luck !! Nod

You need to log-in to post here.